BY SPONGEBOB 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Spongebob Squarepants by Nickelodeon is a flowery, refreshing and a lovely floral scent with sweet and citrusy fruits. This eau de toilette spray is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. Design house: Nickelodeon Scent name: 'Spongebob Squarepants' Eau De Toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of floral scents with sweet and citrusy fruits Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison J.
I find this product quite pleasing. I personally would not wear it but I gave it to a 12 year old cousin of mine. She loves it! It's fantastic for tweens!
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
My daughter loves this perfume. It smells great and is kid friendly. I recommend for little girls.
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
Love these for my nephews....the love spongebob. They are the first ones in for a shower