BY SPONGEABLES

Buy Spongeables Sponges - Spongeables Spongelle Bodywash Infused Buffer (Red Heart) 10+ Washes Peony Casis Infusion. How-to-Use: Place Spongelle under warm water, squeeze to absorb. Exfoliate, massage, cleanse and moisturize your skin. After showering, rinse Spongelle and squeeze out excess water. see more...

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I received this cute little sponge in my March 2016 Boxycharm Subscription box. I have very sensitive skin so I was hesitant to use this at first, I didn't know how rough it would be on my skin or if the soap its infused with would make me itch or dry me out. I was pleasantly surpised! I love it. The package say you get about 14 uses out of it and I would agree. The soap smells amazing and its like butter on my skin. Needless to say its awesome between these transitional months into spring and summer. I already have 2 more sponges and a soap on the way!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
I got this product as part of my February Boxycharm subscription box and literally let it sit there for a few weeks before I cracked it open. I decided to use it up and chuck it since it was taking valuable counter space but when I tried it, I was very impressed. It is dual sided -one being a regular loofah and one side for exfoliation. The first couple of uses is a little tougher than normal but the sponge gets more manageable after that. The scent is quite sweet but doesn't stay on the skin.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
I love the scent of this product although I wish it stayed on your skin longer. The first couple times you use the sponge it is still pretty rough on your skin. I found it unpleasant but it softened up after about the 3-4 use. I felt very luxurious and pampered when using this. I really enjoyed it but not sure if it is something I would purchase frequently due to the price and the scent not being very lasting.
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
This is a great idea! I love how it's infused buffer is dual sided & enriched with hydrating olive oil & a blend of energizing and toning extracts! The scent is amazing and left my bathroom smelling good in between showers! It retails for $15 & I would definitely recommend!! It has several uses so it will last you a good while! I love to use it on my legs to exfoliate them and prep them for a shave!
Megan W.
Megan W.
This is a pretty nice product. It does take some getting used to. The first use or two, the sponge may still be hard because of the soap inside. The kind I have has a scrubber side and I really like that. It's my favorite part of this product, actually. It made exfoliating really easy. The scent is sweet but I did find it didn't necessarily last long on my skin.
STACY H.
STACY H.
Prineville, OR
I just got this Spongelle body buffer and it smells really wonderful. I love the two different sides of the sponge are different so you can buff, tone, and polish your skin. I thought that both sides of the sponge were not too abrasive and did a really good job at exfoliating. It lathers up really well. Overall, I was really impressed with the Sponge.
jordan o.
jordan o.
Got this product in a boxy charm. Was hesitant to try it because i was worried about it getting moldy or gross in my shower. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the product smelt nice and stayed fresh. I have already bought a coconut sponge off of the website. It has a soft side and an exfoliating side. Both are amazing and its super moisturizing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Locust Grove, VA
Got this in my February 2016 BoxyCharm..truth be told I wasn't that excited about it..until I used it!!..it's awesome bubbles nicely and smells amazing I actually don't use the white side it's a little rough and it definitely held up to its 10+ uses..would have given 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey so not sure I would buy it myself
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I love this! It smells so good and is so pretty. It really helps to exfoliate the skin and makes it so soft and smell so great! The buffing side is a bit rough but it isn't that bad just be careful not to scrub to hard. It has a bunch of oils infused in it and just makes your skin feel great.
chelsey s.
chelsey s.
Not only does it smell super good, it works and makes my skin super soft. It's always really cute! It lasts up to 14 washes. It's gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling clean. I have recommended this product to family and friends.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this like an exfoliating sponge?