BY SPONGEABLES

Ultimate Spa in a Shower™. Body Wash in a Sponge with Buffer The Spongeables Travel Size body bar is the perfect way to get a relaxing aromatherapy, spa bath or shower while you are on the go.  The Spongeables is a four in one product that cleanses your body, exfoliates your skin, gives you a relaxing massage and moisturizes your skin without multiple products. The soft side of the Spongeables cleanses your body with a gentle glycerin soap that also contains Shea Butter and vitamin E.  The glycerin removes dirt and grime that builds up on your body while you are traveling while the Shea Butter and vitamin E hydrates and moisturizes your skin. The rough side of the Spongeables scrubs away the dead skin cells while giving you a gentle massage. Combining the four in on. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kori M.
Macon, GA
I love the pink grapefruit regular spongeable, so when I saw this I thought I would like it just as much. The buffer is amazing for exfoliating, but I used it again after I got out of the shower and I guess I didn't rinse all of the soap off my hands. I touched my eyes at some point and my eye lids were on FIRE, not from touching my eyes but just the outer lid. I already threw the package away but I thought it said it was a facial sponge.... either way the soap should not burn my eye lids almost like chemicals or hot sauce. It was awful and lasted almost an hour.
Jazzmyn G.
The smell of this product is so good that makes me always want to take a shower with the sponge.