Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer uploaded by Megan B.

BY SPONGEABLES #58 in Foot Cream & Lotion

20+ Washes. Aromatherapy Spa for your feet by Spongeables. 4 in 1 - cleanses, exfoliates, massages, moisturizes with glycerin, Olive Oil, Shea Butter & Tea Tree Extract "Pedi-Scrub™" - A new revolutionary patent-pending technology foam-release system with aromatherapy.  Wash and Scrub, All in One™ - is a unique blend of glycerin, olive oil, shea butter, tea tree extract with lavender aromatherapy infused into a double sided sponge to exfoliate, smooth and relax your tired feet. Use every day to nourish, invigorate, revitalize, to bring a "Spa Experience" home. Your feet. see more...

• How well does this work? Can you use this in thd shower?1 Answers
  • How long do these usually last? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these work? Do they make your feet soft and s...1 Answers
Sara B.
These are great for people who don’t like getting pedicures. It’s like a spa at home. It exfoliates revealing soft feet. It’s a double-sided sponge with the scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other. I use it in shower. It only takes a little scrub and buff and your all done. I got mine from Ulta. And will continue to buy.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my holy grail! I have never used something that is so gentle but effective on my feet. I have extremely dry and cracking skin on my toes, heels, and side of my foot. This takes care of it, immediately. It leaves my feet feeling soft & manageable. Paired with the pedi egg and okeefes healthy feet is the most amazing combination for feet ever! Would highly recommend!
Spongeables is a great way to clean your feet it is good for 20 washes. It has lavender and tea tree oil Aromatherapy. It is 4 in 1. The benefits to this are that it. Cleanse, Exfoliate, Massages and moisturize. Ingredients: Glycerin, Olive Oil, Sea Butter and Tea Tree Oil. It will get rid of your dead skin renewing moisturized skin. There are also body sponges from this brand. I love it it's like an at home spa. I Recommend this product, and it smells refreshing. Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have had a few cracks on my heels. Deep ones for two years. Essential oils, foot creams, even forst aid bauty does not seem to get them to go away 100%. I hate using a pumice stone in the shower. Its not fun. I found this on Ulta.com and thought these sound great. They were on sale and my teenage daughter who wears uggs and other shoes with no socks has smelly feet. I bought three and wish I had bought more. My daughter who has smoothr feet than I do loved it. Her feet do not smell anymore. I used it and it took off a fair bit of the dead skin. More than my foot file could ever do. I may just get these nasty heals back in shape. This took off more dead skin than anything I tired and it was so gentle. I will be buying these ink bulk for now on.
Katie R.
Hyattsville, MD
My husband found this for me at T.J. Maxx for my "hooves" (gotta love an honest man...) and I must say, it's the best thing that's happened to my feet!

I'm loving that this neat little package is a sponge, scrubber and soap all in one. The texture of the buffer is perfect for scrubbing the bottoms of my feet, which are honestly always dirty since I rarely wear shoes or socks while I'm at home. The smell of the soap is absolutely amazing, and it works up into a rich, luxurious lather. The box says it's good for about 20 washes, so when I realized that I may one day be without it, I ran all the way back to T.J. Maxx to buy another.

Safety Tip: Be careful to rinse off your feet really well before standing on them in a slippery tub. It would be best to have a no-skid mat in the tub before using the foot buffer. The lather is very slippery and requires a very thorough rinse.

Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I came across this scrubber at Marshall's and figured it's worth a try. My feet are so very dry and I knew it'd take major intervention to start seeing a difference in my heels. The dual use soap/scrub and harsher scrub idea is innovative. I'm able to work up a good lather and use the rougher side on my heels and a few other dry spots. A quick rinse of the sponge gets it amply rinsed, as you eventually throw it away. I've used it about 9 times and have plenty of uses left in it!

Great investment, especially with a follow up lotion.
Lisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first saw these at ULTA. They have a nice selection of different ones online as well. My heels are always in dire need of some tlc so I thought I'd give this a try and I love it. It lathers very nicely, scrubs but not too harshly, and rinses well, leaving my feet nice and soft. The scent is pleasant too!
Yztla r.
This sponge is super convenient and works wonders! I love that it remains soapy and it just feels nice. It produces a nice lather. I always buy the green one and I can find it just about anywhere.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this thing. My feet get so dry and rough and whenever I use this I feel like I have newborn feet. It scrubs the dead skin straight off and it smells good too! I got this at ulta for $8!
Elisa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I have been using these for a couple of years. We like the different scents and how they even last longer than 20 uses. They are great for every day showers.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
How long do these usually last?
Ambar M.
Antioch, CA
Has anyone tried these out? do tyey lather up?
Niecy H.
Is this item reusable?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this work? Can you use this in thd shower?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does anyone know if these work? Do they make your feet soft and smooth? I'm thinking about getting one for the summer .