BY SPONGEABLES

Your Feet Will Never Feel the Same!™. Cleanses. Exfoliates. Massages. Moisturizes When was the last time you really pampered your feet?  They do so much of the hard work for us each day but get so little attention.  Give your feet a spa experience right from your home any time you like. With Pedi-Scrub™, an advanced patent-pending foam-release system harnessing Glycerin, Olive Oil, Shea Butter & Tea Tree Extract, you have everything you need to send your feet to heaven.  Wash and Scrub, All in One™ uses lavender aromatherapy inside a sponge designed to masterfully exfoliate, then relax and pamp. see more...

• Where do you get these? I wish I had seen this the other day bec...2 Answers
Haley G.
Really cute and fun product. Had a nice amount of exfoliant to it and lasted a decent amount of time. My feet are a little more rough so I could have used something more coarse or stronger but it still definitely got my feet smoother than before using
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried this product and I love it. It will work awesome after a pedicure to keep your feet looking and feeling fresh. I feel this would make a great gift as well. It's pampering. I used in the shower, but works out of the shower as well.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these little foot scrubbers. They are so cheap and help my feet feel so much softer. They have a soft side of washing and rough side for scrubbing off dead and dry spots. Great for a quick personal pedi!
Amanda R.
Meriden, CT
These are the best invention I received on for my birthday and I came across them at marshalls and tjmaxx I purchased one for my mom as well they are the best they last way longer than they say on the package a two in one product makes the skin feel so soft and refreshed worth every penny I had the foot one and the body one amazing
Jill B.
Belen, NM
I happened to see this at the store on a shelf where it didn't belong & thought "huh, sounds interesting", & now it's one of my favorite items! Works great on rough dry skin on my feet! Now, if only I can find the self they're supposed to be on at the store so I can get another!!!
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
I bought it because I never seen a product like this before. I enjoyed it for a while but it got to a point where it got a slimy feeling. Liked it till that point though!
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
The Spongeables Pedi Scrub is wonderful! I use it daily while I shower and also when I give myself an at home pedi of course.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Where do you get these? I wish I had seen this the other day because I was out for awhile and saw these but didn't buy it and now I wish I would have.. My feet are so dry they are catching on my socks when I put them on and the carpet!! Help! Was it Ulta? How much are they?