BY SPONGEABLES

Spongeables Pedi-Scrub 4-in-1 Pink Foot Buffer 3 Pack see more...

• "The smell fantastic, last long and work perfect." in 1 review
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I got this for Christmas and five months later it is STILL producing soap! I use it to clean my feet every day. I thought this was a gimick product but I will buy these for as long as possible, my feet feel very soft after using it. One side is a smooth bright pink sponge, the other is more like pumice, and the whole sponge is filled with hard soap. It's very hard to describe this product, I very much recommend!
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I picked a pack of these up when they went on sale at my local Walmart because I liked the way it smelt. Got home and started up a foot bath to try this thing out. It worked well on the exfolitation and smelled very nice. A few day later I decided to see if it would work to exfoliate my legs and it did nice at that also. This company makes a body sponge with the same concept "everything you need just add water" and it smells amazing. Now, if I can just find it again.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is neat because everything you need is there, just add water. I will say its easy to use to scrub your feet. The scrubbing side doesn't wear away and the suds last much longer than the 4 uses. I also have added soap after the suds were gone and continued using the product. However, it really doesn't do any wonders for my feet. It doesn't really smooth any rough spots or anything special. Its just a different way to clean my feet.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sponges!! The smell fantastic, last long and work perfect. I use this one all summer every time I shower to keep my feet baby soft for flip flop season. I have given these a gifts and gotten rave reviews and thank you's ! The perfect shower companion, I highly recommend!!
Diane M.
Boston, MA
Saw these at bed bath and beyond for very cheap and they work wonders! Smells good, exfoliates and moisturizes my feet. You get multiple uses out of each one too. I've been using this daily this Summer.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
This a very great product love it. Works well with people that have rough heels and dryness. Great for a gift bag.
lisa.wood.902
Parrsboro
Felt great, smelled great. Didn't find that the "buffer" side was at all effective.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Has anyone tried this?
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
Where do I find these? I have never seen these before