Spongeables Anti-Cellulite Body Wash in a Sponge uploaded by Victoria L.Spongeables Anti-Cellulite Body Wash in a Sponge uploaded by Victoria L.Spongeables Anti-Cellulite Body Wash in a Sponge uploaded by Felicia A.

BY SPONGEABLES #25 in Cellulite Treatments

20+ Washes 6 in 1 Beauty Treatment A new patent-pending anti-cellulite body wash delivery system. Reduce the appearance of cellulite as you shower Body wash.  Cellulite.  Smoothing.  Toning.  Moisturizing.  Exfoliating Fast & convenient cellulite smoothing everytime you shower Exclusively formulated with new Multi-Sal™ Muscle Toner* Natural Rhodofiltrat sea extract enhances microcirculation to help prevent dimpling on fatty areas Specially-textured pad enhances the delivery of the ingredients Luxurious, moisturizing body wash leaves skin soft and supple Unique surface exfoliates rough, dry skin, polishing from neck to toe Refreshing aromatherapy fragrance ...A more beatutiful body with everyday use Spongeables® Anti-Cellulite Body Wash Multi-Sal Technology: Water activated to reduce the appearance of cellulite for use every time yo see more...

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash smells super nice! I bought mine at Ross and it was very affordable and good quality.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I bought this product at Marshall's and love it. It smells like raspberry lemonade and make my entire bathroom smell great. It was pretty cheap as well and I'm already noticing a difference with the stretch marks and cellulite on my thighs. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends that need a good anti cellulite body wash/scrub.
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Columbia, SC
It's a nice product smells awesome but didn't had any effect. I repurchased this product several times and used it daily but it didn't make a big difference. I purchased it at ulta beauty. If you just want to have a good scrub sponge I would recommend it but not to great for cellulite.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not sure if this really works for the problem areas as I just started using it. I like that it has the soap product in it. It is double sided with an exfoliant side and a smooth side. This smells pretty and my skin feels so soft and clean after using.
Felicia A.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
I have used this product once before not sure of the results so this time I am going to pay full attention.I usually just use this once a year but I'm going to be consistent and I will.post my results.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
I bought this today from marshals and my first time using it I definitely noticed a difference on my legs. My booty and legs have cellulite and it didn't do a significant change, it was still noticeable. Smells great, a little rough on the skin of you don't let the water seep all the way through the sponge though.
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash smells so nice! Really works well and i would re purchase this!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Spongeable products are my absolute favorite. I continuously use their Foot Sponge which has a rough side and a soft sponge side to exfoliate feet and leave them feeling smooth and smelling fresh and lasts over 30 washes.( I typically get a lot more use out of these) They also have a travel size, which only has 5 washes which is great for travel!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lexington, KY
I love the sponge for exfoliating, but I don't think it improved my cellulite any. I would buy again due to the price, and the scent. I liked that I could see the sponge and feel the texture through the box.
Amina M.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
For the people that have seen results, how hard and what type of motion should you use it to get the best results?
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Vaughan, ON
Does this help in reducing the look of cellulites?
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
Does this actually work?
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does it really reduce cellulite? Has anyone noticed a difference using this product?
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone had good results with these?