BY SPODE

Spode Dinnerware, Set of 4 Christmas Tree Salad Plates Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rachel R.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I love theses, they look great for Christmas dinners. I personally used it last year paired with gold wear and gold napkins. It works great with any other Christmas color. It's a salad plate so it's mall and can't really be used as a dinner plate, so if you are planning on using it you should have a white dinner plate set under it. Quality is great and if taken care and stored properly it should last you a couple of years.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Cute and fashionable we got them for Christmas and people came over it was really pretty ((:
Jennifer M.
Have had Spode dinnerware in our family for as long as I can even remember. Always a Christmas tradition in our house.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Spode Christmas is very classic. I'm currently collecting it and get a few pieces every year. They're very sturdy and the pattern is gorgeous.
Sarah A.
I love this dinnerware. It's absolutely gorgeous to use at Christmas time. We've had ours for years, such a Christmas classic.
Kaley E.
Collins, GA
Great use for Christmas time. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘❤️❤️
Bianca F.
I must say these are so fun for the holidays, only complaint is the quality. They don't last very long and the colors fade and scratch in the washer
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I use these during the Christmas holiday. I love having my Tavel pre set so it feels so festive and puts me in the Christmas spirit. I have been using them for years. They hold up and even put them in the dishwasher.
Kathryn F.
I have this set of Christmas plates and I absolutely love them. A charming Christmas tree design that really suits the holiday. They're sturdy and the perfect size for well portioned food. It's a little expensive, but well worth looking into.
Thayla C.
Brazil, são paulo
Decoraçao perfeita para a noite do natal todos iriam gostar muito qualidade muito boa.