BY SPODE

Spode Dinnerware, Christmas Tree Cafe Mug Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Karen A.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
I really needed something Christmasy to review for a badge! lol I'm sure that all of you have done this before!
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
It's so beautiful I will probably not use it for what it is for.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Spode is a great brand for holiday decor and serving ware. It is actually owned by Portmeirion now (your fun fact for the day). It can be found on discount in many stores such as T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods. You will often see the older pieces at antique and thrift stores. Spode makes very reliable ceramic and glass pieces that will last you generations.
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I've reviewed Spode before, and it's because I'm happy to. The company for decades has made gorgeous pieces of dinnerware. Every piece is special enough to use for all of your favorite occasions and celebrations - but sweet enough to incorporate into your everyday living. This sweet Christmas tree cafe mug is the same. Obviously the implication is that you are awaiting St. Nick's visit - but they are sweet and simple enough that it invites you to keep the whimsy year-round as you remind your friends and family over coffee and tea that Christmas is a state of mind and a place in your heart, that lasts every day of the year. I was happy to see these to add them into our collection - and because it is Spode, I know they are durable. Not as high-end as my favorite company, Vietri, obviously, but perfect for having some very affordable yet stepped-up chic in your home!
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Decorator Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Decorator Expert
These are great sturdy mugs that stand the test of time! Love that they have a larger handle on them and not a small tea cup type handle
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Spode makes great, high quality products. I have this particular mug and it's such a cute one. I like to gift these to family and friends for Christmas; fill them with candy, jewelry, etc. :-)
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I re- gift them all the time lol ugh I have no idea how they just show up in my cabinet lol.
Nallely G.
Nallely G.
Aurora, CO
This is so cute but I only use it during the Christmas time. I think it's a little big but I have small hands
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cutest mugs ever. A great Christmas gift to gives those who appreciate items that have Christmas design.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Is this microwaveable safe?