BY ALBERTO VO5

Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo Alberto VO5 12.5 oz Shampoo Unisex see more...

Abigail G.
Santa Ana, CA
I used to use this shampoo all the time. It was very gentle of the scalp and it kept my hair pretty healthier. However if you like strong smelling shampoo and like the scent to stay in your hair this is not for you
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This is a really inexpensive option for damaged hair and it really does work so I'm a fan, I'm not sure how great the ingredients are but it does help with the damage
Melissa T.
Surprise, AZ
I used to love this split end shampoo, but after buying it again recently, I was very disappointed. It left my hair dry and lifeless. It didn't smell as good as it used to and the conditioner was thin and didn't coat my hair well. I won't ever use this product again.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this in my teen years it has a great clean scent...The price very affordable. Plus it feels great in your hair and leaves a great clean feeling. Plus the scent lingers a bit. Overall great product.
Fathima D.
Jonesboro, AR
Nothing too special. I've learnt that you just need to cut your split ends off to get rid of them and that's it. It can't be solved with a shampoo or hair cream, not even this one.
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Smells amazing honestly product doesn't help with the split ends to say the least left my hair very frizzy and dry
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Okay to use for regular washing especially in summer months when wash hair more frequently.
Paola V.
Las Vegas
Great for split ends. I love it because I have curly hair and it is one of the few hair products that doesn't leave my hair hard