Splintered: Splintered Book One uploaded by Raven M.

BY NONE

Raven M.
If you love Alice in wonderland and love re tellings then this is a series for you. It is by far one of my favorite series. It's exciting an really pulls you in. The character are well thought out, complex at the best of times and easy to love. I loved reading this so much I've cosplayed for it and have read the series over again. The whole story it's self makes me feel anxious when the characters do and I could not put it down. I recommend this series to anyone who loves retelling as well as Alice in wonderland!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Let me start off my saying I am a huge Alice and Wonderland fan so when I found out about the Splintered Series by A.G. Howard was one very interested. Splintered is the first book in the three book series that is based off of Alice in Wonderland with a modern day twist. Splinted tells the tale of a young girl who uncovers a family secret that will change her life forever. Splintered is $8.98 paperback at Barnes and Nobles. The book also comes in hardcover and can be purchased on Amazon.com as well.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
I love Alice in Wonderland and this book was such a great read. It picks up long after Alice had her journey and delves into a broken wonderland in need of a savior. It's a great read, keeps you involved and flows well. I recommend this book and it's series. But beware because a book addiction is about to happen.
Crystal H.
Boca Raton, FL
Words can not even to begin to explain how deep my little love for this book flows in my heart. Its so amazing and original and just a bit dark but in the best way possible!

You have to read this book!
chloe h.
Deville, LA
This a such a good book for a modern day a pic in wonderland with a bit of romance to it. I've read all 3 books in the series.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Only read half of books one so far but loving the series already must read if your a fan of Alice
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Good morning I love you have fun with me some love love and merry merry thanksgiving hope y’all
KM S.
How many books in the series are there?