Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesRue du Commerce
Splendor - Les Cités de Splendor - Extension - Jeu de société

Splendor - Les Cités de Splendor - Extension - Jeu de société

by Rue du Commerce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Splendor - Les Cités de Splendor - Extension - Jeu de société!
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
Splendor is one of my favorite relatively quick games. The rules are pretty simple, so quick to get new players up to speed, and there is just enough chance/luck in the game to keep things interesting, while players have to strategize and pay attention to what the competition is doing. It’s fun, it changes just enough between games, and it’s approachable. Great game.
Nadine P.
One of our absolute favorite board games! It’s not too difficult to understand, so it can easily be picked up by players who have never played it before. It involves some strategy, doesn’t take more than an hour and can be super addictive! Most of our friends and family have asked us to play it again the next time they visit or bring it with us when we stop by. Even after 2+ years of playing it, my husband and I have not grown tired of the game and would recommend it to anyone!

Looking for your answer?