Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Hajera C.

BY SPLENDA #64 in Sugars & Sweeteners

A great way to sweeten hot and cold beverages; fresh fruit and more. Each packet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar and has no calories or carbohydrates. see more...

Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this I started dieting and instead of adding about three packets or regular sugar at the office this one does the job and I only use one packet!!!! My suger level is also controlled best product out there for me
patricia g.
patricia g.
I tried using this sweetener many times, but I do not feel good. I feel that changes the taste of beverages and food. very bitter
Ally S.
Ally S.
How can I put this without making Splenda sound completely grotesque...the texture of this stuff is sandy and tastes like chemicals. Which is pretty much what it is. You're better off using raw sugar is you're looking for a "healthier" alternative.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This stuff is awful tasting and awful for you! Please do me a favor and only use natural sweeteners. This stuff actually tastes like baking soda and aspartame. Use real sugar. It is healthier.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I think a healthy sweetener , ideal for juices, sweets, cakes and other things that need to sweeten recommend this sweetener healthy way !
Roanoke, VA
Really love this sugar substitute. Taste exactly like sugar without the added calories. Recommend this to everyone!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Live Oak, TX
Splenda is convenient when on the go. It's not too sweet either. I prefer Splenda in my coffee, and it makes a great substitute in baking. Quality product!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was a little bummed since we were out of regular sugar at work, and assumed that Splenda would have a weird aftertaste. I tried it in my coffee anyway. It did not have a strange aftertaste like Sweet N Low does. There is a little aftertaste but nothing unpleasant and almost unnoticeable. It went great in my coffee and I would recommend it if you're watching your calorie intake!
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this product. It's a great alternative to sugar. An awesome value that I got at Sam's Club for around $22.00. Lasts forever!
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Splenda is always good with any recipe from baking to the drinks it sweetens to perfection
Roanoke, VA
Is it safe to have everyday??