Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Hajera C.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.

BY SPLENDA #55 in Sugars & Sweeteners

A great way to sweeten hot and cold beverages; fresh fruit and more. Each packet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar and has no calories or carbohydrates. see more...

Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this I started dieting and instead of adding about three packets or regular sugar at the office this one does the job and I only use one packet!!!! My suger level is also controlled best product out there for me
patricia g.
patricia g.
I tried using this sweetener many times, but I do not feel good. I feel that changes the taste of beverages and food. very bitter
Ally S.
Ally S.
How can I put this without making Splenda sound completely grotesque...the texture of this stuff is sandy and tastes like chemicals. Which is pretty much what it is. You're better off using raw sugar is you're looking for a "healthier" alternative.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This stuff is awful tasting and awful for you! Please do me a favor and only use natural sweeteners. This stuff actually tastes like baking soda and aspartame. Use real sugar. It is healthier.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I think a healthy sweetener , ideal for juices, sweets, cakes and other things that need to sweeten recommend this sweetener healthy way !
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Splenda is always good with any recipe from baking to the drinks it sweetens to perfection
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this product. It's a great alternative to sugar. An awesome value that I got at Sam's Club for around $22.00. Lasts forever!
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
The texture is similar to real granulated sugar and the taste as well but you get less calories per use! It is a great option for healthier living, You can use it for anything that requires sugar and it turns out very well.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a diabetic this a staple in my house! It's sweet and I love the individual packets so I can take it on the go and not have to worry about measuring out a spoon full! It doesn't have any after taste like other artificial sweeteners! I recommend for anyone who wants to reduce sugar intake and to keep in purse for on the go sweetening!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Live Oak, TX
Splenda is convenient when on the go. It's not too sweet either. I prefer Splenda in my coffee, and it makes a great substitute in baking. Quality product!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Is it safe to have everyday??