Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Jeannie G.Splenda® Packets No Calorie Sweetener 1000 Ct Box uploaded by Hajera C.

BY SPLENDA #59 in Sugars & Sweeteners

A great way to sweeten hot and cold beverages; fresh fruit and more. Each packet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar and has no calories or carbohydrates. see more...

Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was a little bummed since we were out of regular sugar at work, and assumed that Splenda would have a weird aftertaste. I tried it in my coffee anyway. It did not have a strange aftertaste like Sweet N Low does. There is a little aftertaste but nothing unpleasant and almost unnoticeable. It went great in my coffee and I would recommend it if you're watching your calorie intake!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a diabetic this a staple in my house! It's sweet and I love the individual packets so I can take it on the go and not have to worry about measuring out a spoon full! It doesn't have any after taste like other artificial sweeteners! I recommend for anyone who wants to reduce sugar intake and to keep in purse for on the go sweetening!
Alejandra T.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this I started dieting and instead of adding about three packets or regular sugar at the office this one does the job and I only use one packet!!!! My suger level is also controlled best product out there for me
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The texture is similar to real granulated sugar and the taste as well but you get less calories per use! It is a great option for healthier living, You can use it for anything that requires sugar and it turns out very well.
Ally S.
How can I put this without making Splenda sound completely grotesque...the texture of this stuff is sandy and tastes like chemicals. Which is pretty much what it is. You're better off using raw sugar is you're looking for a "healthier" alternative.
Amanda L.
This stuff is awful tasting and awful for you! Please do me a favor and only use natural sweeteners. This stuff actually tastes like baking soda and aspartame. Use real sugar. It is healthier.
Melanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
As a healthier alternative to sugar, the taste is just not there for me. Compared to Equal, the taste Splenda adds to liquids isn't a bitter one and just not my choice for alternative sugar.
teri w.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a fan. I like real sugar. The after taste splenda gives is gross. I think it ruins the flavor of whatever you put it in. There are much better options.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
I love Splenda! It tastes like real sugar and does not leave an aftertaste. I always have a packet in my purse. Can''t get caught without my Splenda.
Mandy W.
Not much of a fan of Splenda. I mean, it is still good to have in small portions but it doesn't cut it for me. I'd prefer using real sugar.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Is it safe to have everyday??