Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Jenny D.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adriana M.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adeline P.

BY SPLENDA #28 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda® No Calorie Granulated Sweetener.
New look! Same great taste.
Tastes like sugar. Measures cup-for-cup like sugar. Sweetens like 1lb of sugar.
Great for cooking, baking and everyday sweetening.
Ideal for the whole family. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "She's been using this for a while and says it really helps her stay away from sugar and that it tastes just like real sugar." in 1 review
Bethany W.
Washington, PA
I love this product it was so helpful when I went on my diet I put it in my coffee every morning
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
Love Splenda! Its one of the best no calorie sweetener there is! It tastes great! I use it often!
Nicole C.
Independence, OR
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
For an artificial sweetener, its decent. Close to sugar, not over-sweet like stevia products.
Jasmine M.
Tampa, FL
I seriously dislike Splenda no taste to it what so ever I prefer equals instead
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I like the taste and the lack of calories. I also like to bake with splenda.
Kim W.
Saint-Agapit
In my opinion, this is the best if you want to avoid sugars. Sugartwin is super sweet, one little pack, and it's like 2 - 3 teaspoons of sugar. It also has a very artificial taste. This on the other hand, is not too sweet. It's perfect for your coffee, or any recipes. You calculate it the same as sugar.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to buy this for baking thinking I was doing something better for us using Spenda rather than sugar. I prefer honey or other natural sweeteners now. The chemicals are terrible for use. I will never use this again.
Kim P.
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I have purchased this for my baking do to sugar problems and really didn't like how things turned out. It was either too sweet tasting or not sweet enough tasting. Sometimes I even found the stuff would taste a little burnt.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
This is pretty good with baking, there is a great recipe for lemonade as we'll with Splenda and real lemon juice.
Matilde A.
Bronx, NY
What other products does everyone else use that is similar to Splenda?
Leanne S.
Does this really taste and act like sugar like they claim?
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Does this really taste like sugar??
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Has anyone had any positive results using this?? I've heard so many negative things.
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
I make him a special pumpkin pie recipe and I would like to substitute all the sugar that I have to use. Will be a substitute a affect ?my pie in anyway