Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Jenny D.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adriana M.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adeline P.

BY SPLENDA #27 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda® No Calorie Granulated Sweetener.
New look! Same great taste.
Tastes like sugar. Measures cup-for-cup like sugar. Sweetens like 1lb of sugar.
Great for cooking, baking and everyday sweetening.
Ideal for the whole family. see more...

Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated
  • "She's been using this for a while and says it really helps her stay away from sugar and that it tastes just like real sugar." in 1 review
Janet K.
This is a pretty good sugar substitute. I really like the pourspout on this box. It makes it easy to use just the amount I want. I like that I can also use it in recipes.
Karen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
This sweetener works really well. cooks well in food and is very good in coffee. wish it was cheaper to use. way to expensive to use everyday and have 4 people to use it each day. the cost adds up.
jessica k.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I'm on a low carb diet. So this a steeple for me. I use it to replace sugar in everything and I do not notice a difference at all. I would recommend this to anyone trying to cut out regular sugar!
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
This is the only sugar substitute that I like , it does not have a after taste. I love it and even use it to bake with when I am trying to cut back on my sugar intake.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If Splenda is too harsh for you and you are just looking for a way to cut back on sugar, try doing half Splenda and half sugar in your recipe. It will still bake the same and tastes delicious!
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I don't like Splenda (or any other fake sweeteners), the taste is too artificial for me. Something in the recipe is just very unappealing to my taste buds. I prefer honey or agave.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is what my mom buys and uses in replacement to sugar. She's been using this for a while and says it really helps her stay away from sugar and that it tastes just like real sugar.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I'm not a fan of this. It has an odd taste. If I want something sweet I'll skip the artificial taste and use real sugar. If I can't afford the calories, then I don't need it.
Madelyn F.
Providence, RI
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I buy this often for my brother he has dietbtis and this greta for his recipes.
i think the product is great for all kinds of recipes for people hat cant eat very much sweets
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE this as my sweetener. It tastes good and has fewer to no calories than regular sugar and it makes my drinks taste close to the same as if I was using regular sugar.
Matilde A.
Bronx, NY
What other products does everyone else use that is similar to Splenda?
Leanne S.
Does this really taste and act like sugar like they claim?
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Does this really taste like sugar??
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Has anyone had any positive results using this?? I've heard so many negative things.
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
I make him a special pumpkin pie recipe and I would like to substitute all the sugar that I have to use. Will be a substitute a affect ?my pie in anyway