Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Jenny D.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adriana M.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adeline P.

BY SPLENDA #27 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda® No Calorie Granulated Sweetener.
New look! Same great taste.
Tastes like sugar. Measures cup-for-cup like sugar. Sweetens like 1lb of sugar.
Great for cooking, baking and everyday sweetening.
Ideal for the whole family. see more...

Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated
  • "She's been using this for a while and says it really helps her stay away from sugar and that it tastes just like real sugar." in 1 review
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Splenda is the only substitute sugar supplement I will use. It has the most research and is proven to be safe via real studies. It does not have the aftertaste and measures cup for cup like sugar. People get caught up on it not being safe. But ask yourself how safe is sugar. How many health issues does it cause? I am a huge fan of splenda!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am trying to watch my weight but dessert is my favorite meal lol. I have been experimenting with Splenda and Splenda brown and have mixed results. I made my chocolate chip cookie recipe and had it side by side for a taste test with regular sugar. The family liked the Splenda ones better. So some things its great for but not like a meringue. That takes some tweaking. But very good product
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Splenda is a fantastic sugar substitute! It takes some getting used to because it is not as strong and sweet as sugar but when you use it as a sugar substitute for a while you get used to it. For example in my household we you started using Splenda in our sweet tea and it first I didn't like it but now I love it
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Splenda no calorie granulated sugar is awesome! I have baked all kinds of different things with it and I can't tell that it's made with no calorie sweetener. I have even made cookies with it for my family and nobody knew the difference.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is so bad for you! Eating fake sugar will not help you lose weight! The sweetness tricks your body into releasing insulin (hormone our bodies make to help break down food) but since the sweetness isn't actually sugar, your body stores the insulin as fat in your body.
Kendall F.
Youngstown, OH
This is the best sugar substitute I have tasted! It may even taste sweeter than actual sugar so you can use less than you would use of sugar. It is great for baking or daily use! I love using it in my daily cup of coffee!
Katrice H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
This no calorie Splenda taste great in my coffee. I just have to use it each morning and afternoon to keep me in control of over using sugar. You must try it the flavor has a unique taste that is far from bland neither does it leave an after taste.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I don't like Splenda at all. I stopped drinking Coke and have just been drinking water so my family told me to put a lemon and 2 splenda packs in the water just so I can have something besides plain water, and it was awful. I wanted to spit it out.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I like to keep Splenda packages at my house for baking and sweet tea. I like to add to the tea while it's still warm so that it dissolves well. We are a household that needs to watch our calories and this is a great alternative to regular sugar.
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Bag Pouches more...
I love my splenda and use it for my tea and coffee. Its a great alternative for the bleached artificial sugar, and I like baking with it too. Just the right amount of sweetness in cookies and cakes. Def worth the try if you're looking for an alternative to the overly sugary packets!
Matilde A.
Bronx, NY
What other products does everyone else use that is similar to Splenda?
Leanne S.
Does this really taste and act like sugar like they claim?
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this really taste like sugar??
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Has anyone had any positive results using this?? I've heard so many negative things.
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
I make him a special pumpkin pie recipe and I would like to substitute all the sugar that I have to use. Will be a substitute a affect ?my pie in anyway