Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Jenny D.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adeline P.Splenda No Calorie Sweetner Granulated uploaded by Adriana M.

BY SPLENDA #27 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda® No Calorie Granulated Sweetener.
New look! Same great taste.
Tastes like sugar. Measures cup-for-cup like sugar. Sweetens like 1lb of sugar.
Great for cooking, baking and everyday sweetening.
Ideal for the whole family. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "She's been using this for a while and says it really helps her stay away from sugar and that it tastes just like real sugar." in 1 review
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am very surprised that a .27 fluid ounces of liquid splenda would consist of around 32 servings. That's really a lot of sweetener in such a tiny tube! We usually use the granulated Splenda at home so I was really excited to try this out. I just have to be aware of how much I put in my coffee, tea or juice or else my drink would come out really sweet. I went to the store and got myself a full-sized 1.68 fluid ounces liquid sweetener because I wanted to try this in cooking a Filipino dish called, Adobo, as a substitute to brown sugar and I was able to achieve just the right amount of sweetness. The sample I got from Crowdtap I used to make cherry limeade and put in my morning coffee. I like that it says that it has zero calories and carbs. I am not so sure about the claims of it having zero sugar because Sucralose, which is one of the ingredient, is a form of Sugar. Nevertheless, this is a great way of bringing sugar with me all the time because the container is so small that I can just put it in my purse. After trying this out, I understand why it comes in such a small package. It's because it's just a burst of liquid sweetness in just a single drop!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Splenda is the only substitute sugar supplement I will use. It has the most research and is proven to be safe via real studies. It does not have the aftertaste and measures cup for cup like sugar. People get caught up on it not being safe. But ask yourself how safe is sugar. How many health issues does it cause? I am a huge fan of splenda!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Splenda is a fantastic sugar substitute! It takes some getting used to because it is not as strong and sweet as sugar but when you use it as a sugar substitute for a while you get used to it. For example in my household we you started using Splenda in our sweet tea and it first I didn't like it but now I love it
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
For some reason, this sweetner makes me feel weak and sick feeling. The only time I use it is sometimes in the morning with my coffee. I'm not sure why I feel lethargic afterwards. I give it 3 stars because it IS sweet and better than some other brands I've tried. I'm trying to go more natural though.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have tried Splenda many times and in different food and drink but can never get over the plastic chemical taste. I have also found that it doesn't dissolve well and when used in baking can sometimes leave you with a gritty texture. Not good.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Splenda no calorie granulated sugar is awesome! I have baked all kinds of different things with it and I can't tell that it's made with no calorie sweetener. I have even made cookies with it for my family and nobody knew the difference.
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
Youngstown, OH
This is the best sugar substitute I have tasted! It may even taste sweeter than actual sugar so you can use less than you would use of sugar. It is great for baking or daily use! I love using it in my daily cup of coffee!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Terre Haute, IN
Not enought flavor and much has to be used to achieve sweetness like sugar. It's a bit pricey and I really expected better. I will stick with the packets
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I appreciate this product mostly for my grandma's sake. She found out she was diabetic several years ago and now that this is on the market she can continue to pursue her love of baking and also enjoy the baked goods without harming her health. This is great for diabetics or others who need to watch their sugar intake.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I love Splenda for sweetening drinks, like tea or coffee. I have only tried baking with it once, an that did not turn out well. While the cookies turned out ok, there was a strange taste and the only thing I used different than normal was the Splenda. Since then, I've just sucked it up and counted the calories for regular sugar.
Matilde A.
Matilde A.
Bronx, NY
What other products does everyone else use that is similar to Splenda?
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Does this really taste and act like sugar like they claim?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Does this really taste like sugar??
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
I make him a special pumpkin pie recipe and I would like to substitute all the sugar that I have to use. Will be a substitute a affect ?my pie in anyway
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Has anyone had any positive results using this?? I've heard so many negative things.