Splenda No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber

by Splenda

Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber.
New!
Great for Cooking, Baking and Everyday Sweetening.
Ideal for The Whole Family.
Granulated 1 gram of fiber per teaspoon.
Same Sweet Taste.
20% Daily Value of Fiber in Recipe on Back.
Measures Cup-For-Cup Like Sugar. Sweetens Like 1.6 lbs. of Sugar.
Net wt 7.5 oz (211g).

The selection of artificial sweeteners makes me feel really
Start your review of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber!
Product Highlights
“They make people believe it's healthier for them when in reality it's worse than real sugar!” in reviews
“Plus, who can go wrong with added fiber?” in reviews
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this Splenda. The fact that it has no calories is awesome and a great bonus. I love that they have fiber in them also. I usually use this to add to my coffee and occasionally to bake with. I would repurchase this again.
Hot Springs, AR
My everyday sweetner. I use this in my coffee and teas and occasionally in cereal. I need extra fiber in my diet so I love having this option with my coffee. The price isn't too bad and it doesn't leave a aftertaste for me.
Johnson City, TN
The selection of artificial sweeteners makes me feel really sorry for diabetics with cravings for sweets. Bad taste. Bad aftertaste. You can't bake with it, and it isn't good for you either. I would not put this in my body by choice. Real sugar, honey, or agave, that is it for me.
I've started trying to use Splenda in some of my more full-flavored drinks like coffee and tea rather than regular sugar. The taste is a bit different but for me fact that there are no calories makes the taste worth it.
Delmar, NY
As a sweetener this has been my first choice for a while. I buy it in the box so its cheaper than the packets. i would like to try the agave because Splenda isn't natural but i do prefer the taste in my coffee. I like how it has added fiber!!
Great to use for sweetening drinks like iced tea or coffee. However even though the bag says you can use it for baking, you can't. Found that one out the hard way. It doesn't mix well with wet ingredients and leave doughs and batter gross.
Bastrop TX
Can you say gross? They make people believe it's healtheir for them when in reality it's worse than real sugar! Sure it has no calories, but that doesn't mean anything when you realize what you're putting in your body! It doesn't taste well in anything if it isn't baked good. Won't be purchasing this.
THE WORST FLAVOR. I do not like splenda and it tastes like cheap chemicals. If it was possible I would give this review zero stars. nothing impressive about this fake sugar.
Sanger, CA
I love this product, because all you taste is sweet. It doesn't have that funky fake taste that most artificial sweeteners have. Plus, who can go wrong with added fiber?
I use Splenda in the bag for larger measurements. Some things don't come out as well as others but its not sugar so its not going to give the same result as sugar, or the calories. Its a trade off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...