BY SPLENDA #71 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA Naturals, Packets gets its sweetness from Reb D, a better tasting stevia leaf extract. Until now you may have only tasted sweeteners with a stevia extract called Reb A, which can have a bitter aftertaste. Using Reb D unlocks the naturally sweet... see more...

Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
I don’t sweeten many things. I eat Lucky Charms, already sweet. Dessert is already sweet. I like my hot tea and coffee unsweetened. My breakfast is usually a smoothie and black coffee. In days gone by I was a Splenda in my coffee gal, but studying abroad in Europe rid me of that habit. When I came back, I couldn’t stand the taste. I was hesistant to try Splenda Naturals for this reason. However, it does taste pretty much like actual sugar. If I did a blind taste test, I’m not sure I could tell them apart. It is 0 calories and actually tastes like sugar, so many of you food sweetening-types should be thrilled! I received a sample of this product free to try.
#complimentary #free #RenewVoxBox #SplendaxInfluenster #SplendaNaturals #contest Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Naturals Packets, Made with Stevia Extract 5.6oz (Pack of 6)
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just tried this in my tea and it taste just like sugar. I'm use to Splenda having a weird aftertaste but this is good. You could replace it with sugar quite easily. I would recommend it to others who want to cut back on sugar.
Leila C.
I've always used sugar as my sweetener of choice but I recently tried this and was surprised. I used it in my morning cup of Matcha Tea and found that two packs was plenty. I had received a free sample from Influenster but then went out that same week to buy more.
Phath S.
Columbus, OH
Splenda has always been my thing! Love it with my coffee and jasmine tea! #nocaloriesweetener #splenda #splendanaturals #SplendaInfluenster @influenster @splenda
Luz M.
Phoenix, AZ
This sweetener is good because it taste just like stevia of other kinds, makes anything yummy. It leaves no bitter aftertaste like some nasty ones i believe i will be purchasing this again for my tea
Monique A.
Austin, TX
I LOVE SPLENDA NATURALS!!!

I make Cloud Bread with my Splenda Naturals, because it has No Sugars.

Servings: 10 Rounds
Amount Per Serving: 1 Round (Calories: 30 // Total Fat: 2 g // Carbs: 0 g // Protein: 2 g)

INGREDIENTS:
3 Organic Omega Brown Eggs, Separated
3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
1⁄4 teaspoon Cream Of Tarta
1 Packet Splenda Naturals

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.Separate the eggs very carefully, without any yolk in the white.In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese and the one packet of sweetener until smooth.In the other bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar to the whites and beat the whites on high speed until they are fluffy and form nice peaks.Very carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites until mixed, but try and not break down the fluffiness of the egg whites too much.Spray two cookie sheets with Pam, Coconut spray or Olive Oil cooking spray.With a large spoon, "scoop" the mixture into 10 even rounds on the sheets (about the size of a hamburger bun).Bake on the middle rack. Here is when you have to watch them, because the cooking time is not the same on any two batches. It is somewhere around 1/2 hour, but it could be less or more. You just need to watch them until them become nice and golden brown.Remove from the pans and cool on a rack.Once cooled, seal them in a storage bag or a plastic container.

Recipe Note:
Nutrient information is base on available nutrient data. Values may be different depending on the products you use. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener