9 varieties available
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- "Splenda is the only artificial sweetener that doesn't alter the taste of my food or leave a strange after-taste in my mouth." in 64 reviews
- "I understand why you would want Splenda No Calorie sweetener if you don't want real sugar, but other than that they taste the exact same." in 62 reviews
- "I use this sweetener in place of sugar because it doesn't have any calories and I don't get that "sugar high" and the feeling of being hungry again after I eat regular sugar." in 55 reviews
- "In the reality of it, the artificial components of Splenda makes the body crave the sweetness that it is not receiving from the Splenda, resulting in worse and higher calorie consumption :/ Stevia or Agave nectar are much better alternatives" in 22 reviews
- "I actually like this sugar substitute, if your trying to watch your weight this is perfect sugar substitute they also have a brown sugar one." in 22 reviews
Review for: Granular, Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Packets, Granular Individual Box, Granulated Bag, Sweetener No Calorie Packets 100 ea, Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Packets, 400 ct more...
I used to be a Splenda lover until I went to Stevia due to skin & tummy issues. I now only use Splenda for baking because of it's sweeter flavor. Now when I put a packet in my coffee, it tastes so sweet & artificial to me so I can really only use like half a packet now after coming off.
Until this product came along, I was a die-hard, nothing but sugar in my coffee, junkie. I was going to be a tough sell on this one, but was I ever greatly and pleasantly surprised? I have to admit, I might have overdone it on the sugar. With Splenda, I can use so much less and not skimp on the flavor. If you're trying to ditch the sugar habit, I highly recommend it!
Review for: Sweetener No Calorie Packets 50 ea more...
I just started using this and I can honestly say I don’t think I’ll use anything else on my coffee ☕️ it’s just like sugar I only use two packets it and it’s good to go ! I’m very satisfied with it and the purpose it serves it was also very cheap I got it from my local dollar general if you are looking for a healthier way of drinking coffee without all that sugar get Splenda 💛
Review for: Granular more...
This is a great substitute for sugar for people that’s diabetic. I made my grandpa a homemade apple pie about a month or so ago and I didn’t wanna use sugar in it cause he’s a diabetic and I looked online for substitutes for sugar and it popped up Splenda and it works. You can’t tell a difference really between Splenda and sugar but it’s not as sweet as sugar.
I really like the taste of Splenda over other sugars. This box also lasted a lot longer than I expected it to. It definitely sweetens things up with a large amount of carbs. These packets are probably best for a single serve of coffee or maybe some “keto” hot chocoate (low carb). Not too bad and the price was definitely fair.
I put Splenda in my coffee daily! It is a fantastic substitute for sugar!! I love it so much! I know people say it causes cancer and all that but it is cheap and I’m able to grab it from coffee shops sometimes!! It is inexpensive and I will continue to repurchase!!
Only sweetener I like. Guilt free with ZERO calories, sweeter than sugar! I love how the powdery substance disintegrates once liquid touches it, especially when dipping fruits. Perfect addition to my coffee and you can even replace sugar in baking
Review for: Granulated Bag, Granulated more...
I love Splenda in my iced coffee and occasionally on plain Cheerios. The package I received from Amazon was well within the expiration date, arrived on time, and was the same granulated Splenda I have come to love. It lasts me a very long time..
Q & A
Can you tell the difference in flavor compared to regular sugar?
Is this really a "healthy" substitute?
Is splenda truly bad for you like they say it is?
Anyone else get headaches from the sweetener?
Do you prefer Splenda over real sugar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos