Splenda No Calorie Sweetener

Splenda sugar packets 100 ct

mi consumido Esplenda por 5 años muy buen producto,  no empalaga ,saludable como sustituto de azucar, tengo familiares con diabetes, y no emos tenido problema alguno, es lo k consumen, para postres y endulsalte asus bebidas .
Does this taste like sugar
Start your review of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener!
Product Highlights
“Splenda is the only artificial sweetener that doesn't alter the taste of my food or leave a strange after-taste in my mouth.” in reviews
“I understand why you would want Splenda No Calorie sweetener if you don't want real sugar, but other than that they taste the exact same.” in reviews
“...get that "sugar high" and the feeling of being hungry again after I eat regular sugar.” in reviews
“I actually like this sugar substitute, if your trying to watch your weight this is perfect sugar substitute they also have a brown sugar one.” in reviews
“...in worse and higher calorie consumption :/ Stevia or Agave nectar are much better alternatives” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my main sugar substitute that I use for my coffee and tea flavoring. I'm strictly keto for medical reasons, and this specific type and brand is by far the best, in my opinion. It had a light and fluffy texture that dissolves very quickly in liquid. The package says that this sucralose measures out equally as regular sugar - 2tsp of Splenda = 2tsp of sugar. I don't know if it's just me, but I sometimes feel like I need more to equal the sweetness of regular sugar. Not a lot more. Like half of a teaspoon. There are zero calories, carbs, fat, protein, anything, which is awesome. I do 16:8 IF, so I can sip on tea all morning that is flavored with Splenda. I frequently test my blood and urine ketone levels, and Splenda has never thrown my body out of ketosis. And that, my friends, is what's most important to me.
San Diego, CA
Yo que me cuido mucho en la alimentación y casi no consumo azúcar soy fan de usar splenda en mi té y mi café. Para cositas así me encanta. Sé que no es tampoco bueno usarlo demasiado (como todo) pero como sólo lo uso para ese tipo de cosas y tampoco lo uso diario para mi esta excelente. No recuerdo a última vez que consumí azúcar como tal jaja Además me gusta que no cambia el sabor de las bebidas y alimentos como lo hace la Stevia (que con café sabe raro).
Homestead, FL
I hate this. The industry markets this as one of the steps one should take to losing weight. However, studies show it doesn’t have that effect. weight is so much more than calories. After years of buying into this, I took a doctors rare advice to ditch fake sugar altogether. I did. I only use real now. And I finally lost weight. I don’t allow this in my house and would rather go unsweetened than this. Sorry.
Colchester, VT
Artificial sweetener is not healthy. I only use it when i cook because it maximizes the sweetness even with little amount. I heard that the only healthy artificial sweetener is Trivia (source from the professional pharmacologist). After the last packet, i am done with it.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love this! I know people say fake sugars are bad for us but this has all the flavor of real sugar, no aftertaste, it’s zero calorie and I love that I can add it and get some sweetness in my coffee or desserts and not have to feel bad about it! This is also great for our keto diet to add a little sweetness without cheating and racking up a bunch of carbs.
Columbus, OH
I gave it a 4 start only because I know it is not good for you, however, I still use it.  I prefer splenda in my tea.  I use a lot less of it than regular sugar, so I feel that is a win. Plus, it does not leave a gross after taste and mixes easily in drinks.  It is fairly inexpensive and you can find it everywhere.
Sarasota, FL

Splenda is a great choice of sweetener without calories, it does not change the flavor of drinks or food. Super easy to use, it comes in a variety of presentations which make it easy from cooking to carrying in your wallet to use when you are not at home. My favorite sweetener and choice.

Grove, OK
What's really weird is I enjoy this product for getting rid of ants I will sprinkle it on in my cabinets if I see a trail of ants they will all go to it in the next few weeks I will not see any more ants I love this product for that use it's a little kuliner I don't know there's just a different flavor that I'm not loving
Los Angeles, CA
I’ll be honest - I’m a huge Splenda fan, to the point that people make fun of me for it! I take no less than 5 in my coffee or tea. I like the light taste and that it’s better for you than sugar or other artificial sweeteners, and it doesn’t have the weird aftertaste that some natural low-calorie sweeteners do. Love it!
Brooklyn Hgts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like using splenda because these days I am trying hard to watch my sugar intake so I usually just use half a packet in my small coffee each morning. I also like equal and I can't really tell the difference between the brands to be honest but it is a great option for reducing sugar intake but only in moderation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...