BY SPLENDA #9 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda sugar packets 100 ct see more...

• It really is healthier than sugar?4 Answers
  • does this taste bitter to anyone else?1 Answers
  • Does this still taste good? Or not at all like sugar?1 Answers
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
  • "Splenda is the only artificial sweetener that doesn't alter the taste of my food or leave a strange after-taste in my mouth." in 64 reviews
  • "I understand why you would want Splenda No Calorie sweetener if you don't want real sugar, but other than that they taste the exact same." in 62 reviews
  • "I use this sweetener in place of sugar because it doesn't have any calories and I don't get that "sugar high" and the feeling of being hungry again after I eat regular sugar." in 55 reviews
  • "I actually like this sugar substitute, if your trying to watch your weight this is perfect sugar substitute they also have a brown sugar one." in 22 reviews
  • "In the reality of it, the artificial components of Splenda makes the body crave the sweetness that it is not receiving from the Splenda, resulting in worse and higher calorie consumption :/ Stevia or Agave nectar are much better alternatives" in 22 reviews
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sweetener No Calorie Packets 50 ea more...
I just started using this and I can honestly say I don’t think I’ll use anything else on my coffee ☕️ it’s just like sugar I only use two packets it and it’s good to go ! I’m very satisfied with it and the purpose it serves it was also very cheap I got it from my local dollar general if you are looking for a healthier way of drinking coffee without all that sugar get Splenda 💛
Tina S.
Until this product came along, I was a die-hard, nothing but sugar in my coffee, junkie. I was going to be a tough sell on this one, but was I ever greatly and pleasantly surprised? I have to admit, I might have overdone it on the sugar. With Splenda, I can use so much less and not skimp on the flavor. If you're trying to ditch the sugar habit, I highly recommend it!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great product for people who are diabetic or on a special diet. Yes, it has ingredients that are not very "good" for you, but everything in moderation. This was a game-changer for my grandmother after she found out she has diabetes. Now, she can continue pursue her love of baking in a manner slightly better and safer for her.
member-85606
As somebody who watches how much sugar I have, Splenda works for me. If you're not using a lot, there's no real artificial after-taste. I occasionally cook with it, and it does fine there, too. I can't see a real difference between this and regular sugar, but then again I'm not looking for one.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Granular Individual Box more...
I used to put this in my tea I need to start doing that again but this is a great way of starting a diet plan you don’t want to use much sugar I recommend using this instead of regular sugar I do recommend this
Dani S.
I have been testing artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes for a year now, trying to land on the right ones to fit within my diet and lifestyle needs (one for baking and another for everyday use like in my morning coffee, etc.) and Splenda is one of the best ones I've tried (besides Swerve! ) because it doesn't leave any of the tell tale "artificial sweetener" aftertaste in my mouth.

Since trying Splenda, I've switched from using Truvia in my morning coffee to this, and I must say it is nice to not have to cut the aftertaste with anything. It is also great on other things, and it is alright in baking (but try Swerve if you need a good sugar alternative for bulk baking!).  I really think that it is in my top 2 favorite artificial sweeteners so far!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Splenda is a substitute for sugar, with good flavor, low in calories, make very good desserts with this product, can enjoy the sweet without so much remorse, for people who can not consume sugar for health reasons, splenda is an option In the daily diet of these people, commercially has good prices compared to other products on the market, in my case I have made homemade low-calorie oatmeal cookies, but there are many recipes where this is a prime or main ingredient.
Christine C.
niles, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite artificial sweeteners. It mixes well in most everything I have used it in. and I love that I can still have sweet tea without all the added sugar. When I had to remove sugar from my diet as much as possible I thought I wouldn't be having sweet tea again but splenda makes it taste exactly the same.
Heather W.
If I could, I'd put sugar in my coffee each and every day. But sadly, I gained a bunch of weight and realized that sugar cubes were slightly evil. I have never been a fan of sugar substitutes because I can always taste that chemically flavor. In steps Splenda and, guess what, it isn't so bad! It sweetens my coffee and it 98% tastes like sugar! I can deal with that for sure. I love the little packets to use with my morning coffee. Super convenient. If you have to replace your sugar and you don't like that nasty Equal taste, I would recommend trying out Splenda for sure.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Splenda is one of my favorite guilty pleasures! Now I know that Splenda is not regular sugar and it doesn't have the best reputation, but I'm telling you it taste amazing! Also you really only need a little to sweeten anything with it! I always buy the big box of the packets as I always have a baggy of them in my car, purse, bag, anything really. I am always carrying it around. I would say it is best in Coffee or Tea!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Can you tell the difference in flavor compared to regular sugar?
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
Is this really a "healthy" substitute?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is splenda truly bad for you like they say it is?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Anyone else get headaches from the sweetener?
Alexandria S.
Do you prefer Splenda over real sugar?