BY SPLENDA #15 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Splenda sugar packets 100 ct see more...

• It really is healthier than sugar?4 Answers
  • does this taste bitter to anyone else?1 Answers
  • Does this still taste good? Or not at all like sugar?1 Answers
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
  • "Splenda is the only artificial sweetener that doesn't alter the taste of my food or leave a strange after-taste in my mouth." in 64 reviews
  • "I understand why you would want Splenda No Calorie sweetener if you don't want real sugar, but other than that they taste the exact same." in 62 reviews
  • "I use this sweetener in place of sugar because it doesn't have any calories and I don't get that "sugar high" and the feeling of being hungry again after I eat regular sugar." in 55 reviews
  • "I actually like this sugar substitute, if your trying to watch your weight this is perfect sugar substitute they also have a brown sugar one." in 22 reviews
  • "In the reality of it, the artificial components of Splenda makes the body crave the sweetness that it is not receiving from the Splenda, resulting in worse and higher calorie consumption :/ Stevia or Agave nectar are much better alternatives" in 22 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I avoid sugar like the plague, so Splenda is definitely a staple in my household. I've tried both the granulated and liquid versions of Splenda, and both are great! Granulated Splenda is perfect for baking, and I love using it in my morning coffee. I really love using Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener as well; it tastes just like the original Splenda, and is so portable - I can take it with me anywhere when I'm on the go, and it's so small and discreet. I also love that I didn't have to stir a ton to wait for it to dissolve like with the original powder Splenda - a few quick squirts and my drink is good to go! Definitely going to repurchase.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the BEST no calorie sweetener on the market! The only sweetener I use! It tastes just like sugar, there's no aftertaste, it mixes quickly and it can be substituted for sugar in any food or drink recipe and you won't be able to tell any difference. There's also a new liquid sweetener that I was fortunate enough to receive a sample of and an apron from Splenda the other day and I love it! So easy and convenient to use. I throw it in my purse and go so I have it to enjoy throughout the day.
Yanibell P.
Foodie Expert
I love splenda. After my parents were diagnosed with diabetes, we switched to Splenda in my household. I thought my transition from regular sugar to sugar free sugar would be difficult as I had tried other sweeteners in the market. To my surprise, Splenda tasted good and now it is all I used. I recommend to anyone who wants to still participate in sweets, but doesn't want the added calories.
Christine C.
niles, MI
This is my favorite artificial sweeteners. It mixes well in most everything I have used it in. and I love that I can still have sweet tea without all the added sugar. When I had to remove sugar from my diet as much as possible I thought I wouldn't be having sweet tea again but splenda makes it taste exactly the same.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
Foodie Expert
Splenda is the only artificial sweetener I can stand to use! It adds a lot of sweetness with only a little product and it does not leave that bitter aftertaste in your mouth that so many other sweeteners leave. I don't know how good for me it is, but if the sweetener has to be fake, I want it to be Splenda.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
##TastyVoxBox
I received this to test and I was surprised I've used sugar all my life and this one package did the job.I didn't miss the sugar.The no calorie sweetner taste great and now I will say bye to sugar it cost $3.99 (40ct) and $6.99 (80ct)
I reccommed you give it a try
Fantasia S.
I just started using this in my teas about a few months ago and it's so much better than regular sugar!!! It has no calories, has a sharper taste but isn't too sweet and i think everyone should try it. It's also very cheap too and comes in places like target and walmart.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
The Splenda no calorie sweetener taste just like sugar. I was amazed by it. I added it to my coffee and didn't taste the difference. The fact that it has no calories makes me want to start buying Splenda instead of regular sugar.
Erin H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use Splenda when baking for large crowds because I'm never sure how people are going to react about sweets so if I say Splenda they seem to be okay about it. Personally I like real sugar better but this pleases everyone.
Courtney H.
Fairview Hts, IL
This was an amazing product. It didn't have a weird flavor. I purchased this at Walmart. I recommend people make peanut butter cookies with this sweetener. I was a first time user and overall I'm very satisfied.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Foodie Expert
Can you tell the difference in flavor compared to regular sugar?
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
Is this really a "healthy" substitute?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is splenda truly bad for you like they say it is?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer Splenda over real sugar?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Anyone else get headaches from the sweetener?