BY SPLENDA #4 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they...2 Answers
  • Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Sple...14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
Yulisa J.
Great sugar! Replace your sugar with this and you would keep buying the same sugar Splenda. Is affordable too!
Sarah B.
Vermilion , OH
i personally am not a fan of sugar substitutes. i did not like this product as it does leave an unnatural taste in my mouth.
Samantha C.
Bellbrook, OH
I’m obsessed with the Splenda naturals sweetener. I’ve been trying to make myself stop using Splenda and equal, because I know all those chemicals can’t be good for me. Now I use the naturals stevia sweetener and I have no guilt about making my latte as sweet as I want. So good, and I’ll definitely buy again!
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
I have been falling in love with my coffee!! ♨️ I wanted to give a big thank you to Influenster 🤗 for sending me complimentary Splenda samples for me to try! 💕 I love that there is no bitter aftertaste and no artificial ingredients! (100% natural) 🤩 Making for the perfect addition to my morning coffee! 👏🏼
Taylor A.
Iowa City, IA
I got this product as a free trial and I wasn’t disappointed. I normally use equal with my tea and coffee but after trying this I’m going to have to rethink my drink! It has a very good taste!
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
It doesn’t taste close enough to sugar for me to consider switching my options, I’m not a big fan of the taste.
Megan T.
Kansas City, MO
I don’t like Splenda because of the horrible aftertaste but this had less of the aftertaste. I still could taste it but it wasn’t god awful. I received a few complimentary packets and even though I didn’t hate it, I’m not sure if I’d purchase on my own.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a good alternative for sugar, but it does not taste like sugar. I tried on top of fresh strawberries and it was good!
Rachel K.
Decatur , GA
I don’t like sweeteners personally, but we did use this in a drink mix to give it a little boost and it worked nicely. Sight aftertaste, like most bagged sweeteners
Liberty D.
Hilliard, OH
I love stevia and am super excited to see another company offer this as an alternative.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Johanna R.
Does this leave a weird after taste?
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?