BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste was so nasty! I love Splenda and use it in my coffee everyday. But this packet had an awful after taste and I had to throw out my whole cup. I got it free thankfully from Influenster because I would never spend my own money on this!
Tiia C.
['Sault Ste. Marie', "['Sault Ste. Marie', '']"], ON
Yay so happy these came out !! I love being able to have some in my purse incase I'm at someone's house and have coffee or tea !! It's also the one brand of Stevia I've found has the least aftertaste!
Rosario I.
56020
Wowowo me encanta mucho vale la pena para esas personas que tienen diabetes me facina es algo mágico y su sabor delicioso
Lily M.
liverpool
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It dosnt taste like sugar but it dosnt leave a werid taste either it just has helped me not have that many sugars in my teas 🍵!!!
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really don't know how to feel about this, the sweetness isn't the strongest, so I have to use more, and the after taste isn't the greatest. I think that is actually my biggest difficulty with it is the aftertaste. maybe its just me, I just don't care for it
Patricia P.
Langhorne
I have used this and I absolutely love it. It is great. I bought it at giant and I buy it all the time. I use it in baking and it tastes great.  You can’t taste the difference from regular sugar and it’s a great price. I recommend this to all my family and friends
Ashley D.
I absolutely love Splenda Naturals Stevia. It is a great no calorie sweetner that I use daily in my tea, coffee and even for baking. It has a light sweet taste, not grainy but more of a powder, dissolves well and adds just the right amount of sweetness to my drinks and food.
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I have tried many sweeteners, but Stevia is the best as far as I am concerned. There is no bitter aftertaste, it only takes one packet to sweeten my cup of organic green tea. It is a good value for the money. Some other sweeteners take 2 packets to make the tea taste right, that gets expensive. I think this is the best sweetener on the market. It's worth the price for health reasons and economical in the long run.
Bri S.
Lisbon falls, ME
Great product. One of the better artificial sweeteners I've tried. Can hardly notice the difference .
Casie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
This sweetener is delicious and amazing! Highly recommend. I love that it has stevia rather than some of the other chemical filled sweetners
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.