BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Kristin D.
Pleasanton, CA
Love to find a packet of sweetener that is good for a ketogenic diet and I can put in my purse for on the go!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I've never tasted any kind of sugar substitute that actually tasted like sugar and didn't have some kind of odd aftertaste or something else that made it obvious that real sugar hadn't been used. Splenda Naturals is the very first of its kind that I actually love and can't tell the difference when it comes to using this and real sugar! It's sweet but not too sweet like some artificial sweeteners are, and it doesn't have any kind of strange aftertaste to it.
Angelica D.
W Sacramento, CA
This Splenda was delicious I put it in my tea and made it 10xs better. Thank you for the coupon!! Will definitely purchase it soon!
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Happy #nationallemonadeday🍋 because nothing quite says summer like lemonade💕 My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes so I am usually pretty mindful about "sugars" thankfully Splenda has found a way to use stevia to make it yummier that ever - so if you think you don't like Splenda- guess again 😉 .
#SplendaxInfluenster #SplendaNaturals #contest #complimentary @Splenda @Influenster #type1diabetes #type1mom #diabetes #carbcounting
Christina S.
Glendale, NY
I do not normally do sweeteners I use real sugar to sweeten. If you are trying to eat cleaner and live a healthier lifestyle, this is a perfect substitution for sugar! It does not have a strong aftertaste as other sweeteners. I received this product free for review purposes.
Patricia G.
Goshen, NY
With SPLENDA® Sweetener, my blueberry juice was testing sweet and delicious without added sugar. 👏🏻 #Splendanaturals #healthy life #belight
Laura H.
Fort Mill, SC
I received this free in my #renewvoxbox and tried it in my coffee this morning. I typically use Splenda but have been feeling a bit guilty of all the claims that are made about how bad it is. I definitely think this is a good alternative. I can’t really tell a difference in my coffee but I know some others can!
Kayla N.
Stanford, KY
I have to say this sweetner is really good!! I loved it in my coffee because it didn't taste artificial but had the perfect sweetness to it. I love that it has zero calories and its NON GMO! I'd recommend to anybody to try it :)
Alison P.
Marietta, OH
I usually just buy the big bag of regular sugar. It’s just easiest for me to put in a big container so I can use it when needed, and it’s easy. I have never bought any type of other sweetener just because I don’t like hassle, simple here!
Wendy B.
Hudson, WI
Don't use splenda it made my father sick and I dont trust it just eat regular sugar at that point dont like it wont use it
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.