BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Christina C.
Lake City, FL
Made this with tea and punch for the family. They couldn’t tell it was Splenda. Now drinking healthier and tastes great. I will keep buying this product. I made a cheesecake too! So good and packaging is nice!
Emiley S.
Lenoir City, TN
I wasnt a huge Splenda fan until the Splenda Natural stevia and sugar blend came out. Ive started buying the bags and table top jar now to use in baking and to sweeten tea. My kids dont know the difference and they enjoy the things I use it in. A much healthier alternative to sugar and the taste is really nice. I found a really nice family weekend favorite recipe on the brand website and that began the change. I love this sweetner! SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
Vanessa H.
La mejor opción ligera para endulzar. La mas similar a la azúcar, pero sin engordar. Su precio es muy acorde a su calidad
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is a delicious mix of sugar and stevia blend made by Splenda. We use it in our coffee, tea and our food. It’s delicious! We’ve received multiple samples from Crowdtap and I’ve purchased it at Walmart. It’s our new favorite sweetener. Would recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t want all the sugar but still enjoys the sweet. Doesn’t have a weird stevia after taste and always lives up to expectations. Will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to people with kids. It’s a great alternative for those who have small children. Check it out today!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
So this is okay. I can tell I am using a artificial sweetener but when guests come over they cannot taste it. I usually don't use that much sugar when I bake or anything so regualr sugar does the trick for me but I do give props to Splenda for trying to incorporate stevia in their products
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Gostei muito do gosto! Melhor do que os outros edulcorantes! É uma boa opção para aqueles que querem desistir do açúcar! Eu certamente continuarei a comprar!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love spenda brand sweeteners but this one is not my favorite. It's a little bitter like most stevia products are, it's not as bad a truvia but it still has an after taste. I use it sometimes because I prefer to use something natural that doesn't raise my blood sugar. It's easy to find and affordable.
Joanna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Splenda Naturals is created from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf, making it better tasting. It has a clean, sweet taste with no calories and no added flavors or artificial ingredients. I absolutely LOVE that! By far my favorite sweetener for my coffee and tea. I'll definitely be using Splenda Naturals in my home daily. It's a good and healthy replacement for sugar. This truly satisfies my sweet craving.
Michelle M.
I like that this is organic. However, I do have a bit of an aftertaste with this product. I purchased at our local TOPS, and tried a few times, but I couldn't get past the aftertaste. Otherwise, a great product.
Colleen P.
gambrills, MD
I love stevia, I use it in everything. My favorite is sweet tea. My husband will ask me to use half raw sugar and half stevia. I used it for baking and no one noticed. It is on my shopping list every two weeks.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.