BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Alyee H.
I am very excited to try Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener for the first time having already been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener for years now. I do notice that sweeteners alike all have the same taste and after taste and you can tell that you are using an artificial sweetener and with Splenda Naturals it’s a different experience.

I was really enjoyed the little sample packs that I received, but ultimately it wasn’t enough for me so I decided to pick up a box at my local supermarket. The packaging is nicely designed and has shelf appeal. If I already hadn’t been looking for it this would definitely catch my eye. The colors on the box really speak to being natural as far showing the light ash brown wood and green stevia leaf.

The individual packets are white with a dark blue and green text. I think the colors are fitting for it being natural with the white conveying it being pure and healthy. I really like the idea for having a few packets for traveling otherwise I would love if they offered Splenda Naturals in a larger bag.

The appearance of the actual granules of the sugar are noticeably different from that of the original Splenda. The Natural sugar looks more like real sugar than it does from that of the original no calorie sugar. The original is less dense and generates a lot more dust. There is a noticeable difference when you pour Naturals and original into your coffee. Naturals being a bit more dense sinks into your coffee almost like real sugar and original no calorie for the most part sits on top.

At first I was a bit skeptical about how this would taste and would it really be different from that of the original Splenda. So I figured if anything that it would be better for my body being that it is naturally made. Unlike the original the Naturals is made from a process that extracts the sugary goodness from the stevia leaf and fermented dextrose. There is no sucralose like the original Splenda which is an artificial sugar. Although I wasn’t sure it would taste different in fact it significantly does. To taste the difference I made 3 cups of black coffee and added real sugar, Splenda Naturals, and Splenda No Calories. The best way I can describe it is that naturals and real sugar taste more alike than the original sucralose Splenda which tastes bittersweet and leaves a harsh after taste. I still like the original, but if I have the option I am now going to choose Naturals over it.

I have mainly used Splenda to substitute to get the benefits of no calories for a great sugary taste, but now I am excited to happily switch over to Splenda Naturals because it’s not artificially made. I love to add Splenda to my coffee, tea, and when I bake. For now I have only added the naturals to my coffee and tea since they have yet to come out with a larger bag.

Overall I am happy that I was able to try and buy the new Splenda Naturals made with stevia extract. I would definitely recommend that anyone who loves real sugar but not the calories give Splenda Naturals a try and see how great it tastes and just as good for your body than other sweeteners. #gotitfree
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SPLENDA Naturals no calorie sweetener is the best for me. I live waking up to that first cup of coffee to start my day. SPLENDA no calorie sweetener is right up my alley. It's sweet flavor and 0 calories is ideal for people who desire quality products that taste great. SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Gostei muito do gosto! Melhor do que os outros edulcorantes! É uma boa opção para aqueles que querem desistir do açúcar! Eu certamente continuarei a comprar!
ANGELA M.
I received the Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetner in my #TastyVoxBox for free. I have never tried any artificial sweetner before. I was surprised by the taste of my coffee when I added it to it. I really liked the taste, it made the taste better. I will be purchasing this item from now on. I also like the fact it has no calories. @Influenster @Splenda #Influenster
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I really liked the Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener. It was my first time trying this variety of Splenda. I had been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener for years now. The appearance of the granules are different from that of the original Splenda, they are a little bit more grainy. The Natural sugar looks more like real sugar than it does from that of the original no calorie sugar. I have mainly used Splenda to substitute to get the benefits of no calories for a great sugary taste with no unpleasant aftertaste. I love to add Splenda to my coffee, tea, and when I bake. Overall I am happy that I was able to try the new Splenda Naturals made with stevia extract. I would definitely recommend that anyone who loves real sugar but not the calories give Splenda Naturals a try and see how great it tastes and just as good for your body than other sweeteners. #gotitfree
Lorraine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
In just one sachet of splenda taste heaven in my everyday milk, drinks esp. iam tea lover too😍👍🏻
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I'm not into artificial sweeteners but this isn't bad. Got as a Sample and enjoyed it.
gilda m.

This no calorie sweetener is so awesome! On the box it says it leaves no after taste. At first I didn't believe it, and then when I tried it for myself I was amazed at how there was no after taste and it sweetened my drink up without those dreadful added calories. This is my new favorite sugar alternate!
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I use Splenda in my tea every single day and I would much rather use a natural, stevia version now that I have the option. Love this new product.
Abby K.
The splenda stevia sweetener is a really good alternative of sugar. You have the sugar without the cons, price worth the value. I did try a sample and i plan to buy some
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Johanna R.
Does this leave a weird after taste?
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?