BY SPLENDA #9 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Alyee H.
I am very excited to try Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener for the first time having already been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener for years now. I do notice that sweeteners alike all have the same taste and after taste and you can tell that you are using an artificial sweetener and with Splenda Naturals it’s a different experience.

I was really enjoyed the little sample packs that I received, but ultimately it wasn’t enough for me so I decided to pick up a box at my local supermarket. The packaging is nicely designed and has shelf appeal. If I already hadn’t been looking for it this would definitely catch my eye. The colors on the box really speak to being natural as far showing the light ash brown wood and green stevia leaf.

The individual packets are white with a dark blue and green text. I think the colors are fitting for it being natural with the white conveying it being pure and healthy. I really like the idea for having a few packets for traveling otherwise I would love if they offered Splenda Naturals in a larger bag.

The appearance of the actual granules of the sugar are noticeably different from that of the original Splenda. The Natural sugar looks more like real sugar than it does from that of the original no calorie sugar. The original is less dense and generates a lot more dust. There is a noticeable difference when you pour Naturals and original into your coffee. Naturals being a bit more dense sinks into your coffee almost like real sugar and original no calorie for the most part sits on top.

At first I was a bit skeptical about how this would taste and would it really be different from that of the original Splenda. So I figured if anything that it would be better for my body being that it is naturally made. Unlike the original the Naturals is made from a process that extracts the sugary goodness from the stevia leaf and fermented dextrose. There is no sucralose like the original Splenda which is an artificial sugar. Although I wasn’t sure it would taste different in fact it significantly does. To taste the difference I made 3 cups of black coffee and added real sugar, Splenda Naturals, and Splenda No Calories. The best way I can describe it is that naturals and real sugar taste more alike than the original sucralose Splenda which tastes bittersweet and leaves a harsh after taste. I still like the original, but if I have the option I am now going to choose Naturals over it.

I have mainly used Splenda to substitute to get the benefits of no calories for a great sugary taste, but now I am excited to happily switch over to Splenda Naturals because it’s not artificially made. I love to add Splenda to my coffee, tea, and when I bake. For now I have only added the naturals to my coffee and tea since they have yet to come out with a larger bag.

Overall I am happy that I was able to try and buy the new Splenda Naturals made with stevia extract. I would definitely recommend that anyone who loves real sugar but not the calories give Splenda Naturals a try and see how great it tastes and just as good for your body than other sweeteners. #gotitfree
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Gostei muito do gosto! Melhor do que os outros edulcorantes! É uma boa opção para aqueles que querem desistir do açúcar! Eu certamente continuarei a comprar!
Angela M.
I received the Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetner in my #TastyVoxBox for free. I have never tried any artificial sweetner before. I was surprised by the taste of my coffee when I added it to it. I really liked the taste, it made the taste better. I will be purchasing this item from now on. I also like the fact it has no calories. @Influenster @Splenda #Influenster
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I really liked the Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener. It was my first time trying this variety of Splenda. I had been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener for years now. The appearance of the granules are different from that of the original Splenda, they are a little bit more grainy. The Natural sugar looks more like real sugar than it does from that of the original no calorie sugar. I have mainly used Splenda to substitute to get the benefits of no calories for a great sugary taste with no unpleasant aftertaste. I love to add Splenda to my coffee, tea, and when I bake. Overall I am happy that I was able to try the new Splenda Naturals made with stevia extract. I would definitely recommend that anyone who loves real sugar but not the calories give Splenda Naturals a try and see how great it tastes and just as good for your body than other sweeteners. #gotitfree
Ann r.
In just one sachet of splenda taste heaven in my everyday milk, drinks esp. iam tea lover too😍👍🏻
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I'm not into artificial sweeteners but this isn't bad. Got as a Sample and enjoyed it.
Georgii F.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product as a sample.. If im being honest, I stopped using Splenda after reading a book about health four years ago. I started yay omg strictly stevia and then when no stevia was available just no sugar at all. I'm happy to see Splenda moving their efforts towards using stevia but I am a little hesitant about the safety and truth behind it. Since Splenda still sells the traditional sugar, how do I know the two aren't mixed together? How do I know there is no cross contamination? While I respect their efforts to focus attention on stevia, I rather just buy the strictly stevia brands I have been using for years now. Gave this a three rating because it made my coffee taste the same.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I was surprised how good this sugar actually tasted. I will be honest I expected it to have a bad taste since it was a natural sugar but it was just as sweet as normal sugar and I would use it again.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received a sample of Splenda Naturals for free with the Tasty VoxBox. I'm not a regular user of no-calorie sweeteners because I usually think they are too sweet, I usually don't sweeten my beverages except occasionally with honey or 1/8tsp of regular sugar. I haven't had regular Splenda in a few years. So from that perspective, this product is too sweet for my tastes. I tried one packet in an iced coffee to review, and it's a little bit sweeter than I like, because most sweeteners are much sweeter than regular sugar. However, there isn't a weird bitter or overly artificial aftertaste. It tastes a lot like regular Splenda from what I remember. There was nothing bad about it, it's just not a product I personally have much use for.
KATHERINE P.
First of all I want to make it clear that I was sent these supplements for testing purposes. It is of great importance to point out that I really like the tea with the stevia extract as I consider it to be healthier, but above all delicious and lovely. I received a package with two samples of splenda with extract of stevia in my #TastyVoxBox thanks to @influenster one of my samples of splenda use it at a rate of tea which dissolves quickly without having to stir it for long time and the other Shows in oats and although I am a fan of healthy and healthy life I confess that I love its taste because it is not a strong flavor, it is a pleasant taste that instantly penetrates your taste buds and allows you to distinguish that soft but The time sweet flavor, honestly I was enchanted with its incredible but at the same time delicious flavor thanks to influenster I am in love with the flavor of the splenda with stevia extract and I recommend them one and a thousand times if necessary by the way this is the healthiest thing that May exist especially if you have a family member who has diabetes with this natural fructose will live a 360 degree turn, I hope everyone present can read my review and encourage you to try it because its incredible taste and best of all is that You can use it to prepare your coffee, cake, cupcake, milkshake, fruit salad and even if you are fanatic of the mani butter with a touch of stevia I swear that you love it because it is the maximum that can exist.

I want to thank @Influenster because I was sent these complements for testing purposes in my #TastyVoxBox
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?