BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Adriana C.
Is unsafe! I used Splenda daily in multiple cups of coffee . Over time, I noticed that my legs would hurt so badly that I practically had to crawl up the stairs. Someone told a friend of mine that her doctor had told her that if she wanted her legs to stop hurting she should stop using Splenda
. That message was meant for me! I stopped using Splenda and within a week my legs stopped hurting.

The best for us is stevia natural directly from the plant! ! No artificial sweeteners!
Wendy B.
Hudson, WI
Don't use splenda it made my father sick and I dont trust it just eat regular sugar at that point dont like it wont use it
Angelica N.
Muskegon, MI
I’m not into artificial sweeteners so I honestly gave this one to a friend to try and she said “ah, just another sweetener nothing special
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this as a sample and did not enjoy it. I was excited to try because everyone says stevia is a great sugar substitute and doesn’t have the same weird aftertaste of some other artificial sweeteners, which I can’t stand, but this still leaves a weird aftertaste. For those that don’t mind that, I suppose this is a good product.
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste was so nasty! I love Splenda and use it in my coffee everyday. But this packet had an awful after taste and I had to throw out my whole cup. I got it free thankfully from Influenster because I would never spend my own money on this!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Splenda naturals just isn't my bag. I tried it but found it far too sweet in an artificial way and I never used the whole packet. I just don't understand it. I would rather not use any sugar than use Splenda Naturals Stevia. I really appreciate the opportunity to try it though. I'll just stick to regular sugar since I rarely use it. I prefer the my sugar in Skittles! Holla!
Ash S.
I got a free sample with my voxbox so I figured I'd give this stuff another try. Boiled up my favorite tea and added this stuff instead of the ususal sugar and..UGH. This version of splenda still has the disgusting after taste that ruins my whole cup of tea. I even tried to doctor it up with some honey but nothing can purge away that disgusting after taste.
Tessa N.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I received a free sample of Splenda Naturals and I have to say I was disappointed. I've never minded regular Splenda and it's my favorite artificial sweetener for my tea and coffee (although I always prefer natural sugar) but this product wasn't for me. I thought the taste was off and didn't give a sweet taste so much as a weird flavoring. I won't be purchasing this product.
Abbie C.
I rarely, if ever, use or consume products with artificial sweeteners. I received two packets of this free to try from Influenster, so figured I would give it a try. I used one packet to sweeten some tea and it had an overwhelmingly artificial flavor to it. I threw the other packet out, because there's no way I plan to use this stuff again!
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of Splenda I don't like the taste all that much 😪 but my family loves it as long as it's sugar lol
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.