BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Splenda naturals just isn't my bag. I tried it but found it far too sweet in an artificial way and I never used the whole packet. I just don't understand it. I would rather not use any sugar than use Splenda Naturals Stevia. I really appreciate the opportunity to try it though. I'll just stick to regular sugar since I rarely use it. I prefer the my sugar in Skittles! Holla!
Ash S.
I got a free sample with my voxbox so I figured I'd give this stuff another try. Boiled up my favorite tea and added this stuff instead of the ususal sugar and..UGH. This version of splenda still has the disgusting after taste that ruins my whole cup of tea. I even tried to doctor it up with some honey but nothing can purge away that disgusting after taste.
Tessa N.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I received a free sample of Splenda Naturals and I have to say I was disappointed. I've never minded regular Splenda and it's my favorite artificial sweetener for my tea and coffee (although I always prefer natural sugar) but this product wasn't for me. I thought the taste was off and didn't give a sweet taste so much as a weird flavoring. I won't be purchasing this product.
Abbie C.
I rarely, if ever, use or consume products with artificial sweeteners. I received two packets of this free to try from Influenster, so figured I would give it a try. I used one packet to sweeten some tea and it had an overwhelmingly artificial flavor to it. I threw the other packet out, because there's no way I plan to use this stuff again!
Kimberlyn M.
Auburn , WA
I'm not a fan of Splenda I don't like the taste all that much 😪 but my family loves it as long as it's sugar lol
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
I'm not a huge fan of this product but I am not a fan of stevia/artifical sweetner in general. I put the Splenda packet into my tea when I added the Splenda it made the water cloudy but it dissolved right away. I dunked my tea bag a number of times and I really like this tea so I didn't think it would taste very differently with the stevia but when I took a sip I instantly regretted it! It had a very fake taste to my cup of tea and I didn't like it at all.
Claire G.
Influenster sent me this in a VoxBox and sadly it was the worst item in the box. I've never liked Splenda and given that this one is different to what I've tried in the past I went ahead and used in one of my drinks and had to throw it away. Splenda in general I guess has such an odd taste to it.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
I tried the Splenda that was sent to me as a sample and I did not like it. Is very different that real sugar that I'm used to. I did not like the favor at all but it might be because I'm very used to having real sugar!
Monica K.
I am not a big fan of Stevia products in general, but was sent this in a VoxBox free for promotional and sampling purposes. To me, the taste was not good at all. It tasted artificial, and I ended up throwing out the coffee that I used it in. May be good for some, but not for me.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
If you like sweeteners this is definitely a contender. I got mine free from Influenster to try out.. however I'm not a big fan because I just don't like sweeteners. It was better than others I have tried though!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.