BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Michelle F.
Lexington, KY
I am not a sugar-alternative gal, but I received this product in exchange for a review so I decided to give it a go! I used it in coffee and honestly did not notice much of a difference in taste versus regular sugar. Overall, I am really pleasantly surprised by giving this a try! If you are looking for an alternative to regular sugar, I do not think you could be disappointed with this.
Alina V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Amazing sweetener! Can be added to basically anything. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great affordable sugar substitute. Thank you Influenster for sending me this free sample. ( I was sent this product for free but all opinions are my own)
Daniela P.
Really like this in my tea. Great sweetner, great taste 👍 don't feel to bad having this in the mornings. Lol
Haley G.
I was pleasently surprised. This sweetner tastes great and adds just the right amount of sweetness. I love that it is a more natural, healthier alternative to sugar.
Received free for review.
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
I like this sweetener. It doesn’t taste terrible and works well in teas and coffees. It met my expectations as a sugar substitute.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Splenda this taste great in my tea and some of my breakfast meals! Great!
Michelle P.
I have always been a big fan of splenda, thank you influenster for sending me some free packets! I try to only consume my sugar from fruit, but absolutely love sweetening my tea & coffee with splenda. It is such a great alternative if you're someone looking to loose some weight by cutting sugar out of your diet!
Kelly A.
Hillsboro, OR
Love. I can't taste the difference between sugar and Splenda Naturals they way I usually can with other sweetness. Perfeect with my daily tea in the mornings and it's wallet friendly! Give it a shot! I was pleasantly surprised.
Iris V.
RIALTO, CA
I gave this #splendanaturals sweetener 5 stars because it completely surpassed my expectations. I have never liked using artificial sweeteners and I was thinking it would be hard to change my mind, completely doubting that @Splenda, a brand I've used before, would be the ones to do it. I usually drink coffee in the morning but for this I decided to try it in tea (I didn't want it to ruin my coffee). The sweeteners I've tried in the past have a bitter after taste and I never really feel like they are my kind of sweet. Other natural sweeteners don't settle well with my stomach either. The tea that I'm drinking is to support healthy lactation, and let me just say, it's not delicious, so I thought it would be perfect to ensure that I am able to see how and what @splendanaturals was adding in terms of flavor and sweetness. After adding #splendanaturals I was pleasantly surprised that I can bear to drink the tea. It didn't mask the bitterness of the tea but it did help it. It tasted like my kind of sweet, didn't have a bitter aftertaste and didn't change the taste of the drink. And it didn't send me straight to the ladies room. Now I am comfortable and looking forward to using it in my coffee and as a plus it will help my weight loss journey as it has #nocalories and is #allnatural. #thankyou @splendanaturals you have provided me an opportunity to continue to enjoy my sweet coffee minus the calories. 😊 #thankyou @influenster for the #complimentary products to test and review! #SplendaNaturals #SplendaXInfluenster
Alejandra C.
This has become one of my favorite sweeteners. I have always loved the splenda sugar packets because they are low calorie and have a great taste. I recently tried the natural stevia mainly because I heard it was a more natural alternative and ive heard a lot about stevia. I was impressed and I love these packets.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.