BY SPLENDA #2 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they...3 Answers
  • Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Sple...14 Answers
  • How does this compare to regular Splenda? I usually use T...3 Answers
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This is a nice sugar substitute. Be advised that it is much sweeter than sugar so you need to use less. It did have a bit of a different taste in my coffee that I wasn’t used to but overall I liked it.
Kristin S.
Rye Brook, NY
Such a great light sugar. You don’t get much of that stevia taste. It’s a good value for a natural product for sure! It is my first time using it and surely not my last. I would give it to someone who wants to go a more natural route
Rachel R.
Great sweetener! Super yummy and tastes great! I love using it for baking and for my morning tea. I only use a little and it’s still sweet! The price is great! I would totally recommend this product!!
Emma R.
Presto, PA
The perfect sweetener to add into coffee or tea, or even to sprinkle on top of summertime fruit! I used my Splenda on strawberries which left them even juicer and more delicious than they were before!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I really enjoyed this product! It was my first time using SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener and I wouldd use it again because of the healthy option and met my expectations with a good flavor!
Yvonne D.
Brooklyn, NY
I always like a good sweetener for my coffee. I add this to my coffee whenever I can. The flavor is pretty okay, tastes like regular sugar-maybe a little sweeter. I wouldn't mind buying it again but regular sugar is okay too.
Haley W.
This is a fabulous sweetener. I love that it doesn’t have that typical stevia aftertaste either. It’s a better alternative to typical Splenda and regular sugar. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Taylor A.
I got this product as a free trial and I wasn’t disappointed. I normally use equal with my tea and coffee but after trying this I’m going to have to rethink my drink! It has a very good taste!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
If I’m going to use a sweetener, this is going to be it. I avoid them, but I like the natural part of this sweetener. Doesn’t have a bitter taste, but I’d use it in small doses. One packet will work.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I really liked this sweetened! I received a free sample to try out in a voxbox and it did not disappoint! I am so happy they have came out with a natural stevia sweetener (that actually tastes good!)
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
How does this compare to regular Splenda? I usually use Truvia in my coffee but I am down to try something new! What makes Splenda naturals so good?
l m.
I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they have that potential in them.Do anyone know about it?