BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Sarah Marie G.
Got this free with the Tasty Voxbox . I like it way better than other sweeteners I have tried . I like something to taste more naturally sweet and most other sweeteners tend to take the " sweetness " level a bit over the top . This one is the right amount I like !
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
I was given this for review purposes but I can honestly say that this is actually a really good sweetener, especially if someone isn't really supposed to eat traditional sugar products. The taste is almost the same with only a slight difference and your dishes/drinks still come out tasting amazing.
Danielle W.
At first, I did not think I would enjoy a natural sweetener but after trying Splenda Natural I have completely changed my mind. With the sweetener being zero calories, it added a sweet and tasty flavor to my hot chocolate. I am excited to try adding Splenda Natural sweetener to other products!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
I have been a big fan of stevia and this one did not fail. I like the taste and price is comparable to other brands. I love using stevia mostly for tea. I will be purchasing product in the near future once I am done with the previous brand of stevia. I received a sample of stevia in exchange for an honest review.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchase this Splenda's natural for free thanks to influence chair and the tasty vox box. I have never liked Splenda before, because the taste was not appealing to me but this one was lightly sweet and did not have that bitter chemically smell.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
I received this product to try in my Influenster TastyVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of sweeteners due to the bitter aftertaste. I've tried a many different brands of stevia over the past year and this Splenda naturals is not that bad. A little goes a long way in terms of sweetness and it doesn't have a horrible after taste.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
This was a wonderful substitute, I love that it had no strong after taste, the smoothness of the flavor made me feel like I had real sugar in my tea I forgot it was a substitute for a second. It was truly wonderful.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
The Spenda Natural Stevia Sweetener is a great product for those who don't need as much sugar in their diet. This is my first time to use the product and it's not for me! I have a lot of friends who swear by this product and use nothing else! I received a free sample thanks to Influenster!
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this product free from Influenster for testing/reviewing. I am not really a big tea/coffee person but I decided to give this a try anyhow to see if it changed my mind. I didn't really get much out of it either way. The great thing is that it is calorie free but since it didn't change the taste of tea, I'm still out on this one. I'm sure for someone who enjoys hot tea and the like, this would be a great product, but it just isn't for me.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
I got it in my Tasty Voxbox, and... this is actually really good! It feels weird to say this about a sweetener, but it has a light, bright taste to it that's lovely. And without that cloying clinging to your tongue which artificial sweetener often has. I'm sold.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.