BY SPLENDA #9 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I'm not a huge fan of Splenda in general. I don't usually put sweetener in my tea but I do agree that most fake sweeteners have a very chemical taste. I like that the Natural Stevia Sweetener stays away from that taste as best it can.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
The Spenda Natural Stevia Sweetener is a great product for those who don't need as much sugar in their diet. This is my first time to use the product and it's not for me! I have a lot of friends who swear by this product and use nothing else! I received a free sample thanks to Influenster!
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
I didn't love this, but I don't really like the taste of stevia, so I would still recommend trying it if you like stevia. It was more of a personal preference thing for me. I think this seems like a great alternative to regular sugar and I would definitely suggest this to people I know.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I make fruit smoothies each morning and use regular Splenda, because it is the closest artificial sweetener to sugar. I received the Naturals Splenda free for testing and love it! It taste just like sugar! I would suggest this to anyone looking for a natural tasting artificial sweetener
Juniris D.
I got a free sample from @influenster and @splenda for testing purposes I tried it on my coffee this morning and I really liked it, I have been using Splenda for years and I have to say, it is really good! I don't use another brand, the price is very affordable and it has hight quality
Jen L.
Rego Park, NY
I am a total sucker for Splenda! I was pumped to see this in this voxbox... I had yet to try the Splenda Naturals but am SO GLAD they came out with a product that allows those of us who try to stick to all natural foods.. best of both worlds! I would definitely purchase in the future.
Sarah C.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. It was my first time trying this brand of stevia and I have to say that I liked the taste! It dissolved easily into my hot tea and didn't leave any bad flavorings in my mouth. I would definitely use this product again!
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
Love this sweetener supplement. I used it in my tea and it gave me the perfect amount of sweetness needed without the guilt. This is something going forward I would definitely purchase again, I would recommend this to anyone trying to cut back on sugar or want to just cut back a bit.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
If you want to sweeten something up but you cant have much surge this is the way to go. It do not even taste any defiant then normal surge. I got this in my voxbox and it was so awesome to try I will defiantly be getting more to cut down on surge. If you have not tryed you should.
Krystal C.
Mankato, MN
I'm not usually one to use artificial sweetener, but since I got a sample of this, I tried it. It wasn't bad. It definitely sweetened my coffee. It was nice to know that it's all natural, instead of wondering what it is made of. I might buy this sometime if I see it on the shelf.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?