BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
I liked my #splendanaturals so much @influenster that I bought a box!! #SplendaXInfluenster #Contest @Influenster @Splenda I received the product for free for testing purposes but at the end of the day I had to go buy more. This is perfect for me as I am a diabetic and am always looking for sugar substitutes but I like to go with those that are more natural and this was a winner
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I particularly do not like artificial flavoring but I do like that this Splenda taste like sugar. No I don't think it's pricey because I got this for free but looking at the price in the store it is reasonable for the taste. Would I recommend this to anybody I don't know probably people that I know uses artificial flavoring but yes I would recommend it if I use on a regular.
Samantha S.
I love this product and use it in my coffee every morning since receiving a complimentary packet! I just think the sweet flavor it brings to my coffee is delicious and not too artificial. I feel healthy putting this in my food and love that it is a natural product. I have also tried putting this product in tea and it tastes great as well. I cant wait to keep trying this!
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I really like the taste of this formula because it still tastes very natural natural whereas a lot of zero calorie sugars taste weird and artificial to me. I think this something I would like to keep trying and I like how affordable is it! I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes!
Heather A.
Waynesboro, PA
Cutting back on calories is a HUGE concern of mine since I'm trying to lose weight. Finding a low-calorie sugar that didn't leave a bitter aftertaste proved challenging, until I found Stevia. Perfectly sweet + NO aftertaste = win! Absolutely the best low calorie sweetner out there. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to cut calories without cutting the taste.
Consuelo R.
Stockton, CA
I got this free sample with my Tasty Voxbox. I usually use regular sugar. I have tried other artificial sweeteners but I'm not a big fan of them. When I read this one was made with stevia I was excited to try it. I really enjoyed my cup of tea.
Joanna W.
LIC, NY
Splenda Naturals is created from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf, making it better tasting. It has a clean, sweet taste with no calories and no added flavors or artificial ingredients. I absolutely LOVE that! By far my favorite sweetener for my coffee and tea. I'll definitely be using Splenda Naturals in my home daily. It's a good and healthy replacement for sugar. This truly satisfies my sweet craving.
martha l.
i started trying out SPLENDA  NATURALS STEVIA SWEETENER about 2 months ago . i thought this product was going to taste bad , but i gave it a tried . i was always a sweet person , so i like my stuff sugary but not to much . i tried this product with my coffee and oh my good , it tasted delicious , it taste better then regular sugar but even better because its less calories . i  recommended to my friends and family .
Joey D.
West Bend, WI
Since I received this for reviewing purposes I figured I would try this. I usually stray clear of artificial sweeteners but if you are going to go down that route this is your best bet. For what it's worth this once does the job and does it quite well. Great flavor if you are looking to cut out sugar. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to cut back.
Mavis K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this product for free in my Tasty VoxBox and they want my honest opinion. It was my first time trying it and I have to say that I loved it. It has a really good flavor, actually I think I will buy the whole package 'cause it's amazing. I prefer Stevia instead of any other sweetener and I thing Splenda nailed it.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.