BY SPLENDA #4 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they...2 Answers
  • Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Sple...14 Answers
  • How does this compare to regular Splenda? I usually use T...2 Answers
Megan T.
Kansas City, MO
I don’t like Splenda because of the horrible aftertaste but this had less of the aftertaste. I still could taste it but it wasn’t god awful. I received a few complimentary packets and even though I didn’t hate it, I’m not sure if I’d purchase on my own.
Kari M.
berea, OH
Love the natural sweetener.  With so many artificial sweeteners, it is easy to get sucked into eating something unnatural.  But this tastes amazing, and even better than artificial sweeteners that are unnatural.  I would recommend 100%! Loved receiving this in my #VoxBox
Crystal b.
Glen Aubrey, NY
love this sweetener, taste great and does not have a fun chemical aftertaste.    Splenda Naturals stevia sweetener is the only sweetener i use now, highly recommand to everyone who use sweetener.  works great for tea and coffee and great to use for baking instead of sugar
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
I truly love it better than just plain sugar. it’s like i can use less of this sugar & it tastes more sugary than with plain sugar. i definitely recommend trying. but if your tastebuds are really weak you may not like it. Try it anyways!!!
Rachel D.
I personally like stevia because it is an alternative for sugar. Sometimes I like to bake with it, and other times I’ll just put it in coffee. This made my food taste so good and it is a good substitute for sugar.
**received in a vox box**
Alison P.
Marietta, OH
I usually just buy the big bag of regular sugar. It’s just easiest for me to put in a big container so I can use it when needed, and it’s easy. I have never bought any type of other sweetener just because I don’t like hassle, simple here!
Kim P.
Canoga park, CA
I normally don’t add sugar to anything but I figured I’d try it anyways. I recently had a baby and have been drinking some bitter lactation drinks, I added the Splenda to my drink and it made it so much easier to drink. I repurchased right away.
Brooke N.
Marrero, LA
I’ve been on a super strict diet recently that only allowed me to use Stevia as a sweetener. Luckily, I got this product in my VoxBox and I am loving it! It does the job and makes all of my drinks taste perfect! I’ve always loved Splenda!
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
I try to avoid adding sugars etc to my coffee since it’s the first thing i’m having in the morning but this stuff is so yummy and the ingredients and calories are really good too!! great sugar alternative and will be repurchasing soon:)
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I loved this when I tried it. I started using it in my coffee in the morning and the flavor was really good. I don’t use any other flavors in it, just cream & this now. It doesn’t need anything fancy. This is good for me. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Johanna R.
Does this leave a weird after taste?
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?