BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Gianni L.
Brooklyn, NY
Received this as a sample from Influenster. A good alternative to other sugars! I usually use Splenda but it always felt like it was lacking something- this feels a lot more natural and you can really taste it. Still think it's a little bit too sweet, as I think Splenda is in general, but it does the trick.
Jenna C.
Personally, I never use Splenda because my mom has always used alternative brands. I have to say, I really liked this in my coffee. I might have to switch over to this and convert my mom too! I received this for free from Influenster for an honest review but I will definitely head to the store to buy this!
Karol D.
Saint Johns, FL
I usually don't use artificial sweeteners mainly due to the fact my mother can't stand them. This one however, was a really nice one! I really enjoyed the taste of it, and would purchase it if I found it in store! I added it to my coffee with some cream, which I forgot to add before I snapped the picture!
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
I don't care too much for artificial sweeteners, this is my first time using this product in particular though. I used this in my hot tea. I wouldn't recommend it for the taste. It has a different taste than sugar. Kind of tangy to me, definitely not a natural flavor in my opinion. Will not purchase this.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I was really pleasantly surprised by the taste of this sweetener! I normally use honey in my tea, and I have never liked splenda. I got this as a sample from my Tasty Vox Box, and when I ran out of honey for my tea at work, I decided to give this a try. Has a much more natural taste than regular splenda!
Halie C.
Madison, WI
Thanks Influenster for sending me the Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetner! It has a very natural flavor and it is a perfect alternative to sugar. After trying the free samples I was sent I went out and bought a box! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little sweetness to add in any recipe.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
I got this for free from Influenster to try! I have never tried the stevia from splenda and I was pleasantly surprised. I typically don't like regular splenda but love stevia! So I was excited to try Splendas brand. I loved it I have been using it in my morning coffee and don't need any other sweetness!
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this product so so much! I use it in my coffee every morning and in my tea every night. However I would not recommend using it in large portions for baking just because it can through off the chemical reactions of the recipe. I have always used spelnda but now i love that it is also all natural.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
Absolutely love that this is an equal replacement for sugar. Sometimes sweeteners can be 'too sweet' but this was perfect. I also love that it's not full of chemicals like some of its counterparts and yet it's still zero calories. So glad to be able to save myself some calories in my morning coffee!!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I am a sugar addict, I thought that I couldn't live without sugar until I received a sample of this product from influenster for free for testing services. I am blown away, not only is it as satisfying as sugar it's also delicious and sweet! I highly recommend this product and I'm going to go buy it!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.