BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Ana L.
I drink a lot of coffee, tea and hot chocolate, and I use so much sugar on it every day. I have tried Splenda many years ago, but I didn't really like it. When I received this sample, I was so exciting for trying. For my surprise, this Splenda Naturals is so much better than the old one! I don't usually use sweeteners, but this one is excellent! It doesn't have an artificial flavor.

I received this product for free and testing purposes on my TastyVoxBox
Paige E.
Chattanooga , TN
I received this product free from Influenster for testing/reviewing. I am not really a big tea/coffee person but I decided to give this a try anyhow to see if it changed my mind. I didn't really get much out of it either way. The great thing is that it is calorie free but since it didn't change the taste of tea, I'm still out on this one. I'm sure for someone who enjoys hot tea and the like, this would be a great product, but it just isn't for me.
Kristen B.
Laurel, MD
I received this complimentary sample of Stevia Naturals from Influenster in their #tastyvoxbox for product testing purposes. This free sample was not bad. I used it in my cup of tea - I don't generally use sweetener in my tea, but I figured I would give this a shot. It added just enough sweetness without any added calories (unlike regular sugar) and I loved that it was a plant based sweetener instead of being synthetically made or chemical.
Kelsey S.
Carrollton, TX
I received this product as a complimentary sample from Influenster. And I'm so glad I did! I usually use Stevia in the Raw, so this is a great option for me. I used it in a smoothie and in a mug of tea, and it added just the perfect amount of sweetness. I love that it is a natural sugar substitute, so I don't feel like I'm adding any extra chemicals to my body. I'll definitely be buying this when I run out of my other sweeteners!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I was interested in this immediately. I try to live a low carb, and low sugar lifestyle. The taste of splenda is one of the better in the world of artificial sweetners. I liked that this is made with Stevia. I find that it still has a stevia aftertaste, but is indeed very sweet. It livened up my iced tea and with lemon it tastes really good. I enjoyed it enough that I'd recommend it if you live stevia and splenda.
Jo M.
Evanston, IL
This splenda tasted better than most sugar free sweetness but I can only handle small doses of it. It can't be used one for one but for tea or lessening the amount of sugar it is perfect. Because of this I am giving it 4 stars but it would be five if there were more recipes included about subbing part of a recipes sugar requirement for splenda natural. I received this product free and this is an honest review.
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
I must admit this is my first time using any type of sugar alternative and I was skeptical to say the least. Boy was I wrong after trying Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener in my morning tea I was pleasantly surprised! Not only was the flavor spot on it wasn't artificial tasting like I feared it might have been. I enjoy it so much that Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener now fully replaces sugar in my household!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I received this sweetener in the Tasty VoxBox to try this month! I usually don't use sweeteners in my coffee and tea (only because I feel like they aren't very good for you), but this one is supposed to be more natural and really did taste better than the normal Splenda sweeteners. I would definitely recommend buying this one rather than the originals if you are going to use a sweetener in your coffee or tea.
Marina L.
Pasadena, CA
Love this Splenda Stevia Sweetener!
Great taste combined with healthy alternative to harmful sweeteners. I have been using Stevia for a long time, but never knew that Splenda finally made a sweetener made with stevia. One packet is definitely enough to sweeten just about anything - from coffee, to yogurt, oatmeal, any desert and now it's so easy to cut on unnecessary sugars without compromising the health.
En B.
There's a lot of stigma with artificial sweeteners for a good reason, but Splenda Natural Stevia sweetener is definitely one you must try! It's definitely not sugar, so it won't give you the best results for baking, but it's amazing for cooking and sweetening up drinks! I used mine for mulled wine this year and it was amazing!! Highly recommend specially during the holidays-- every calorie counts!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.