BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Introducing SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, a sweet breakthrough in natural, no-calorie sweeteners. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA® Naturals is sweet—without the calories.

We source our stevia blend from the cleaner-tasting extracts of the stevia leaf (Reb D). The result is SPLENDA® Naturals.

·         No Calories

·         No added flavors or artificial ingredients

For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please go to Splenda.com/naturals

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Patricia P.
Langhorne
I have used this and I absolutely love it. It is great. I bought it at giant and I buy it all the time. I use it in baking and it tastes great.  You can’t taste the difference from regular sugar and it’s a great price. I recommend this to all my family and friends
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is a delicious mix of sugar and stevia blend made by Splenda. We use it in our coffee, tea and our food. It’s delicious! We’ve received multiple samples from Crowdtap and I’ve purchased it at Walmart. It’s our new favorite sweetener. Would recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t want all the sugar but still enjoys the sweet. Doesn’t have a weird stevia after taste and always lives up to expectations. Will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to people with kids. It’s a great alternative for those who have small children. Check it out today!
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I have tried many sweeteners, but Stevia is the best as far as I am concerned. There is no bitter aftertaste, it only takes one packet to sweeten my cup of organic green tea. It is a good value for the money. Some other sweeteners take 2 packets to make the tea taste right, that gets expensive. I think this is the best sweetener on the market. It's worth the price for health reasons and economical in the long run.
Ashley D.
I absolutely love Splenda Naturals Stevia. It is a great no calorie sweetner that I use daily in my tea, coffee and even for baking. It has a light sweet taste, not grainy but more of a powder, dissolves well and adds just the right amount of sweetness to my drinks and food.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Made this with tea and punch for the family. They couldn’t tell it was Splenda. Now drinking healthier and tastes great. I will keep buying this product. I made a cheesecake too! So good and packaging is nice!
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really don't know how to feel about this, the sweetness isn't the strongest, so I have to use more, and the after taste isn't the greatest. I think that is actually my biggest difficulty with it is the aftertaste. maybe its just me, I just don't care for it
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
I absolutely love this product for baking. It tastes really good and makes baking a healthier option. A trusted company and they have made such a great product and also a safe option for diabetes...I will continue to Stevia naturals ..
Laura E.
Finally getting around to sample the new Splenda Naturals with Stevia from my #TastyVoxBox.

Sugar and sugar substitutes are no joke in my family. My husband successfully manages Type 1 diabetes everyday. He's been an avid #Splenda user for a long time, and I've annoyingly tried to get him to quit using it - because I just don't feel comfortable with the artificial ingredients.

Splenda got it right this time. Made with 2 non-GMO ingredients, stevia leaf extract and erythritol - a naturally occurring "sugar alcohol" found in many fruits and vegetables.

Excited to have this healthier option for our morning coffee, and anxious to try it out in recipes!
Priscilla L.
I received two packets of Splenda's Natural Stevia Sweetener to try from Influenster's Tasty VoxBox. I was excited to try it for the first time having already been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener from time to time in my smoothies. Usually I'm not a huge fan of artificial sweeteners because of the "fake" taste that comes with artificial sweeteners. You can usually tell that you're using an artificial sweetener. But with Splenda Naturals, it's a different experience! I used it in my homemade milk tea this time and it dissolved instantly. This sweetener tastes more natural and I love the fact that it's still 0 calories too! I will be using this more often in my smoothies and milk teas!
Alyee H.
I am very excited to try Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener for the first time having already been using Splenda No Calorie sweetener for years now. I do notice that sweeteners alike all have the same taste and after taste and you can tell that you are using an artificial sweetener and with Splenda Naturals it’s a different experience.

I was really enjoyed the little sample packs that I received, but ultimately it wasn’t enough for me so I decided to pick up a box at my local supermarket. The packaging is nicely designed and has shelf appeal. If I already hadn’t been looking for it this would definitely catch my eye. The colors on the box really speak to being natural as far showing the light ash brown wood and green stevia leaf.

The individual packets are white with a dark blue and green text. I think the colors are fitting for it being natural with the white conveying it being pure and healthy. I really like the idea for having a few packets for traveling otherwise I would love if they offered Splenda Naturals in a larger bag.

The appearance of the actual granules of the sugar are noticeably different from that of the original Splenda. The Natural sugar looks more like real sugar than it does from that of the original no calorie sugar. The original is less dense and generates a lot more dust. There is a noticeable difference when you pour Naturals and original into your coffee. Naturals being a bit more dense sinks into your coffee almost like real sugar and original no calorie for the most part sits on top.

At first I was a bit skeptical about how this would taste and would it really be different from that of the original Splenda. So I figured if anything that it would be better for my body being that it is naturally made. Unlike the original the Naturals is made from a process that extracts the sugary goodness from the stevia leaf and fermented dextrose. There is no sucralose like the original Splenda which is an artificial sugar. Although I wasn’t sure it would taste different in fact it significantly does. To taste the difference I made 3 cups of black coffee and added real sugar, Splenda Naturals, and Splenda No Calories. The best way I can describe it is that naturals and real sugar taste more alike than the original sucralose Splenda which tastes bittersweet and leaves a harsh after taste. I still like the original, but if I have the option I am now going to choose Naturals over it.

I have mainly used Splenda to substitute to get the benefits of no calories for a great sugary taste, but now I am excited to happily switch over to Splenda Naturals because it’s not artificially made. I love to add Splenda to my coffee, tea, and when I bake. For now I have only added the naturals to my coffee and tea since they have yet to come out with a larger bag.

Overall I am happy that I was able to try and buy the new Splenda Naturals made with stevia extract. I would definitely recommend that anyone who loves real sugar but not the calories give Splenda Naturals a try and see how great it tastes and just as good for your body than other sweeteners. #gotitfree
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
BARBARA R.
IN WHICH SPLENDA DIFFERENCE A NATURAL TO THE TRADITIONAL
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
If I add it to recipes that calls for regular honey, will it change the flavor? I recently received a sample and I tried but I don't know if I should use it just as regular honey.