BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Ash S.
I got a free sample with my voxbox so I figured I'd give this stuff another try. Boiled up my favorite tea and added this stuff instead of the ususal sugar and..UGH. This version of splenda still has the disgusting after taste that ruins my whole cup of tea. I even tried to doctor it up with some honey but nothing can purge away that disgusting after taste.
Abbie C.
I rarely, if ever, use or consume products with artificial sweeteners. I received two packets of this free to try from Influenster, so figured I would give it a try. I used one packet to sweeten some tea and it had an overwhelmingly artificial flavor to it. I threw the other packet out, because there's no way I plan to use this stuff again!
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
I liked my #splendanaturals so much @influenster that I bought a box!! #SplendaXInfluenster #Contest @Influenster @Splenda I received the product for free for testing purposes but at the end of the day I had to go buy more. This is perfect for me as I am a diabetic and am always looking for sugar substitutes but I like to go with those that are more natural and this was a winner
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I particularly do not like artificial flavoring but I do like that this Splenda taste like sugar. No I don't think it's pricey because I got this for free but looking at the price in the store it is reasonable for the taste. Would I recommend this to anybody I don't know probably people that I know uses artificial flavoring but yes I would recommend it if I use on a regular.
Samantha S.
I love this product and use it in my coffee every morning since receiving a complimentary packet! I just think the sweet flavor it brings to my coffee is delicious and not too artificial. I feel healthy putting this in my food and love that it is a natural product. I have also tried putting this product in tea and it tastes great as well. I cant wait to keep trying this!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I really like the taste of this formula because it still tastes very natural natural whereas a lot of zero calorie sugars taste weird and artificial to me. I think this something I would like to keep trying and I like how affordable is it! I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes!
Consuelo R.
Stockton, CA
I got this free sample with my Tasty Voxbox. I usually use regular sugar. I have tried other artificial sweeteners but I'm not a big fan of them. When I read this one was made with stevia I was excited to try it. I really enjoyed my cup of tea.
Heather A.
Waynesboro, PA
Cutting back on calories is a HUGE concern of mine since I'm trying to lose weight. Finding a low-calorie sugar that didn't leave a bitter aftertaste proved challenging, until I found Stevia. Perfectly sweet + NO aftertaste = win! Absolutely the best low calorie sweetner out there. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to cut calories without cutting the taste.
martha l.
i started trying out SPLENDA  NATURALS STEVIA SWEETENER about 2 months ago . i thought this product was going to taste bad , but i gave it a tried . i was always a sweet person , so i like my stuff sugary but not to much . i tried this product with my coffee and oh my good , it tasted delicious , it taste better then regular sugar but even better because its less calories . i  recommended to my friends and family .
Joey D.
West Bend, WI
Since I received this for reviewing purposes I figured I would try this. I usually stray clear of artificial sweeteners but if you are going to go down that route this is your best bet. For what it's worth this once does the job and does it quite well. Great flavor if you are looking to cut out sugar. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to cut back.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.