BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Shanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Actually very shocked that i didn’t have a weird or funny after taste like i would have thought. I recommend this to anyone that needs sweet in their lives but can’t afford the calories or artificial sweeteners or sugar in general. It tastes amazing! I received this for free from Influenster in my renew vox box.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This works exactly what it is intended for. It is definitely a healthy alternative to sugar and you feel good about consuming it. It does not give any sort of flavor. It works for what it is and I recommend to anyone who is trying to change their sugar consuming habits.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Made this with tea and punch for the family. They couldn’t tell it was Splenda. Now drinking healthier and tastes great. I will keep buying this product. I made a cheesecake too! So good and packaging is nice!
Heather M.
Picayune
I never liked the taste of artificial sweeteners. But when i changed my diet i hadto get away from sugar. I have been using this in my coffee for weeks if not months. I enjoy the taste. Will be including it in my baking soon. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste was so nasty! I love Splenda and use it in my coffee everyday. But this packet had an awful after taste and I had to throw out my whole cup. I got it free thankfully from Influenster because I would never spend my own money on this!
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Yuck. Who wants to add a man-made sweetener to ANYTHING; Its not particularly good for the body- don't let the "Stevia" fool you. It is Asperatame in another form, just as sweet with that filmy leftover taste in the mouth. Stick with all natural foods!!!!
Jana S.
Turner, OR
I love Stevia natural sweetener. It allows me to get the taste of sugar, without having all of the extra calories. I have used Stevia in the last, and would buy it again. I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review.
Maggie J.
Winston Salem, NC
Absolutely wonderful! Just the right amount of sweetness and flavor for my morning coffee. Not to mention the health benefits! I got this product to try free from @Influenster #SplendaNaturals #Splenda #CoffeeismyAddiction
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
I really don't know how to feel about this, the sweetness isn't the strongest, so I have to use more, and the after taste isn't the greatest. I think that is actually my biggest difficulty with it is the aftertaste. maybe its just me, I just don't care for it
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I use this stuff in my coffee every morning. I am glad I have a few more packets to add to my collection. It really does work great as a substitute for sugar. I don't like baking with it but for coffee it works great!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.