BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Sple...14 Answers
  • I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they...2 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
Brooke B.
Not a fan. My husband likes it for his tea, but I find the taste to be too strong, it drowns out the flavor of whatever I put it into. It’s either too much or not enough, and on my more sensitive days, it just tastes like metal. I received this free for review in the Renew Voxbox.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This works exactly what it is intended for. It is definitely a healthy alternative to sugar and you feel good about consuming it. It does not give any sort of flavor. It works for what it is and I recommend to anyone who is trying to change their sugar consuming habits.
Elizabeth D.
I have tried many different brands of stevia, and Splenda Naturals is not my favorite. It has a chemically aftertaste that I do not care for, and it upset my stomach. I will not be using this product again. I received this product complimentary for my honest opinion.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Made this with tea and punch for the family. They couldn’t tell it was Splenda. Now drinking healthier and tastes great. I will keep buying this product. I made a cheesecake too! So good and packaging is nice!
Abby W.
Erie, PA
I did not like this product. I do not like stevia and I do not enjoy the taste of it. I do not have anything to do with this product so I would not spend money on buying it. I sometimes put splenda in my tea but I do not like the stevia. I would not recommend
Noor A.
Lincoln
I love  SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener I use it in my baking and coffee. I have reviewed many things by Splenda. I usually buy splenda from Walmart. I love how you can tell the difference between Splenda and regular sugar. I have baked many things using Splenda products in them. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I will also be repurchasing!
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically use sweet n low in my coffee and decided to try this stuff instead as I’ve been trying to eat more “natural”. The flavor was a little different but it wasn’t in a bad way. It’s something you definitely get used to and I’ll continue to buy.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I don't much care for Splenda really but I used this in my coffee and couldn't really taste the bad taste that Splenda has so I guess that's a good thing. I'll still never buy Splenda though it's just not what I use, but a lot of people like it.
Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
I’m not really a Splenda fan. This was ok but I didn’t live or hate it. I purchased this at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. I will not be purchasing it again though and overall will stick with regular sugar and stay away from the Splenda.
Heather M.
Picayune
I never liked the taste of artificial sweeteners. But when i changed my diet i hadto get away from sugar. I have been using this in my coffee for weeks if not months. I enjoy the taste. Will be including it in my baking soon. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Johanna R.
Does this leave a weird after taste?
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?