BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?14 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
  • Does this contain any gmo?3 Answers
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this as a sample and did not enjoy it. I was excited to try because everyone says stevia is a great sugar substitute and doesn’t have the same weird aftertaste of some other artificial sweeteners, which I can’t stand, but this still leaves a weird aftertaste. For those that don’t mind that, I suppose this is a good product.
Patricia P.
Langhorne
I have used this and I absolutely love it. It is great. I bought it at giant and I buy it all the time. I use it in baking and it tastes great.  You can’t taste the difference from regular sugar and it’s a great price. I recommend this to all my family and friends
Noor A.
Lincoln
I love  SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener I use it in my baking and coffee. I have reviewed many things by Splenda. I usually buy splenda from Walmart. I love how you can tell the difference between Splenda and regular sugar. I have baked many things using Splenda products in them. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I will also be repurchasing!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is a delicious mix of sugar and stevia blend made by Splenda. We use it in our coffee, tea and our food. It’s delicious! We’ve received multiple samples from Crowdtap and I’ve purchased it at Walmart. It’s our new favorite sweetener. Would recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t want all the sugar but still enjoys the sweet. Doesn’t have a weird stevia after taste and always lives up to expectations. Will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to people with kids. It’s a great alternative for those who have small children. Check it out today!
Carissa O.
I typically use sweet n low in my coffee and decided to try this stuff instead as I’ve been trying to eat more “natural”. The flavor was a little different but it wasn’t in a bad way. It’s something you definitely get used to and I’ll continue to buy.
Kari M.
Love the natural sweetener.  With so many artificial sweeteners, it is easy to get sucked into eating something unnatural.  But this tastes amazing, and even better than artificial sweeteners that are unnatural.  I would recommend 100%! Loved receiving this in my #VoxBox
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste was so nasty! I love Splenda and use it in my coffee everyday. But this packet had an awful after taste and I had to throw out my whole cup. I got it free thankfully from Influenster because I would never spend my own money on this!
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I have tried many sweeteners, but Stevia is the best as far as I am concerned. There is no bitter aftertaste, it only takes one packet to sweeten my cup of organic green tea. It is a good value for the money. Some other sweeteners take 2 packets to make the tea taste right, that gets expensive. I think this is the best sweetener on the market. It's worth the price for health reasons and economical in the long run.
Ashley D.
I absolutely love Splenda Naturals Stevia. It is a great no calorie sweetner that I use daily in my tea, coffee and even for baking. It has a light sweet taste, not grainy but more of a powder, dissolves well and adds just the right amount of sweetness to my drinks and food.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Made this with tea and punch for the family. They couldn’t tell it was Splenda. Now drinking healthier and tastes great. I will keep buying this product. I made a cheesecake too! So good and packaging is nice!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.