Johanna R.

Does this leave a weird after taste?

Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think so- I hate anything with an aftertaste- I would tell you lol
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Castro Valley, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
My friends love it and say no, I disagree and say yes, there is a bit of an aftertaste...
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
1 year, 5 months ago
Personally, I don't think it left a weird aftertaste and it is different than regular Splenda (good or bad I think is up to the person that tries it). I really loved it, but I also really love Splenda as sweetener. I hope this is helpful, but I also think a lot of these sweeteners you just have to try until you find one you like. I actually didn't like other stevia based sweeteners, but this one I did. I know they had free samples going on (same with truvia). That may be a good way to try it (: