Shannon C.
I do not usually use sweeteners and stick to old fashioned sugar. I received Splenda Naturals in my tastyvoxbox , so I gave it a try. I think that Splenda Naturals made with stevia is a step in the right direction for Splenda. I would much rather use this product original Splenda because the ingredient. I still find myself preferring regular sugar over Splenda Naturals, but I also don't use much sugar for sweetening. Overall, I would say this is a good product for someone who is used to sweetening tea or coffee and thinks that they must have something different than sugar - but still not for me.