Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I drink a lot of hot tea and coffee, so I end up consuming a lot of sugar/honey every day. I was looking to switch to a sugar free sweetener sometimes and I prefer Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener to most other artificial sweeteners. Splenda's stevia sweetener comes from a non-GMO plant, and therefore does not contain weird chemically manufactured artificial things. Stevia generally doesn't come with bad side effects either like with other artificial sweeteners. You can use the Splenda Naturals Stevia for all different recipes, but my family and I have mainly been using it in hot drinks. I like the taste, but my Mom claims that it does leave a bit of an aftertaste. You can't beat sugar, but this Splenda Naturals product is a good alternative for those who need/want to ditch the sugar for health or personal reasons. I received this product from Influenster free for reviewing purposes in the TastyVoxBox.