BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Mandy D.
I do not normally do sweeteners I use real sugar to sweeten. I like the idea of this because it is 100% natural but I will not be purchasing it. I received a 2 packet sample in my #renewvoxbox and tried it this morning in my coffee. I dipped my finger in it too to taste it before it was mixed with coffee, milk and small creamer. It was ok at first then left the after taste you get with sweetener. I couldn’t taste it in my coffee but alone no. I still have the after taste in my mouth. I think if you use sweeteners and trying to go more natural give it a try. I received this sample for free for my honest review.
Lexy 🎀.
Niles, OH
I tested the Splenda Naturals zero calorie sweetener in my tea, swapping out my usual stevia extract sweetener.
The Splenda sweetener had the same sweetness as other stevia I’ve tried, but truly lacked the subtle bitter taste that you normally get afterwards. I would recommend this to a friend, it’s a great substitute for sugar. I received the product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sheena M.
If you are trying to eat cleaner and live a healthier lifestyle, this is a perfect substitution for sugar! It does not have as a strong after taste as other sweeteners. My family drinks tea all the time and we love using Stevia as an alternative to sugar.  I cook my tea a little longer when using this sweetener and it really helps.
Angela M.
Tewksbury , MA
I received this as a free sample, and was pretty excited to try it in my tea. I've been a long time user of Splenda and actually prefer it in my tea because of how sweet it is (a taste you grow to love!).  The Naturals Stevia version isn't the same level of sweetness as regular, so it actually almost tasted like nothing for the first few sips. But I think I'll grow to enjoy it, particularly if it's a healthier alternative.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I've never tasted any kind of sugar substitute that actually tasted like sugar and didn't have some kind of odd aftertaste or something else that made it obvious that real sugar hadn't been used. Splenda Naturals is the very first of its kind that I actually love and can't tell the difference when it comes to using this and real sugar! It's sweet but not too sweet like some artificial sweeteners are, and it doesn't have any kind of strange aftertaste to it.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Happy #nationallemonadeday🍋 because nothing quite says summer like lemonade💕 My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes so I am usually pretty mindful about "sugars" thankfully Splenda has found a way to use stevia to make it yummier that ever - so if you think you don't like Splenda- guess again 😉 .
#SplendaxInfluenster #SplendaNaturals #contest #complimentary @Splenda @Influenster #type1diabetes #type1mom #diabetes #carbcounting
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this as a sample and did not enjoy it. I was excited to try because everyone says stevia is a great sugar substitute and doesn’t have the same weird aftertaste of some other artificial sweeteners, which I can’t stand, but this still leaves a weird aftertaste. For those that don’t mind that, I suppose this is a good product.
Crystal B.
I received this sample complimentary, and it surprised me! It's not bitter like the others it's actually sweet and not the disgusting Stevia sweet. I definitely look forward to switching my regular sugar for this Splenda Naturals Stevia sweetener, thank you so much!
Laura H.
Fort Mill, SC
I received this free in my #renewvoxbox and tried it in my coffee this morning. I typically use Splenda but have been feeling a bit guilty of all the claims that are made about how bad it is. I definitely think this is a good alternative. I can’t really tell a difference in my coffee but I know some others can!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This Splenda natural sweetener tastes just like pure sugar! I love the original Splenda, but this one takes the cake! This sweetener is light & tasty without the calories! Yum yum! I highly recommend you try it for yourself!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
is it better than the orignal splenda?
BARBARA R.