BY SPLENDA #3 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

• Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Sple...14 Answers
  • I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they...2 Answers
  • Did this give anyone else a headache?1 Answers
Iris V.
RIALTO, CA
I gave this #splendanaturals sweetener 5 stars because it completely surpassed my expectations. I have never liked using artificial sweeteners and I was thinking it would be hard to change my mind, completely doubting that @Splenda, a brand I've used before, would be the ones to do it. I usually drink coffee in the morning but for this I decided to try it in tea (I didn't want it to ruin my coffee). The sweeteners I've tried in the past have a bitter after taste and I never really feel like they are my kind of sweet. Other natural sweeteners don't settle well with my stomach either. The tea that I'm drinking is to support healthy lactation, and let me just say, it's not delicious, so I thought it would be perfect to ensure that I am able to see how and what @splendanaturals was adding in terms of flavor and sweetness. After adding #splendanaturals I was pleasantly surprised that I can bear to drink the tea. It didn't mask the bitterness of the tea but it did help it. It tasted like my kind of sweet, didn't have a bitter aftertaste and didn't change the taste of the drink. And it didn't send me straight to the ladies room. Now I am comfortable and looking forward to using it in my coffee and as a plus it will help my weight loss journey as it has #nocalories and is #allnatural. #thankyou @splendanaturals you have provided me an opportunity to continue to enjoy my sweet coffee minus the calories. 😊 #thankyou @influenster for the #complimentary products to test and review! #SplendaNaturals #SplendaXInfluenster
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got a sample of  SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener for free from @influenster for testing purposes. I got two little individual packages and I used half of one in my coffee today. It makes the coffee really sweet, so I would put less than a half since I prefer my coffee black with no sugar added. I like Splenda because it’s made with the stevia extract, which is not as bad for you as normal sugar. I read something about stevia extract that says that it’s safe for diabetics but you should search more about it and talk to your doctor before using it. The best part of it is that there are no calories. I’ll try to use Splenda in a cake the next time because I don’t actually like sweet coffee. I also got a $1 off on my next Splenda purchase. I would recommend it, and the package says that it’s 100% natural!
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Happy #nationallemonadeday🍋 because nothing quite says summer like lemonade💕 My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes so I am usually pretty mindful about "sugars" thankfully Splenda has found a way to use stevia to make it yummier that ever - so if you think you don't like Splenda- guess again 😉 .
#SplendaxInfluenster #SplendaNaturals #contest #complimentary @Splenda @Influenster #type1diabetes #type1mom #diabetes #carbcounting
Kim M.
I'm a supertaster so I can pick up on bitter tastes that the average person can't and because of this I have a major sweet tooth. When I heard that this stevia isn't bitter I didn't believe it for a second - all artificial sugars make this claim and it's always bogus. I made a glass of lemonade with this and it actually didn't have a bitter taste! I could actually drink the whole thing. Now, this doesn't mean that it tastes just like sugar. The initial taste is sweeter than sugar, but the sweetness doesn't last long. It is a pretty good substitute for sugar if you're dieting or able to control yourself, but this isn't totally satisfying to me because of how brief the sweetness lasts. I did have the thought that I could use a 1/2 Splenda Naturals, 1/2 sugar blend and was happy to see that Splenda makes a bag of exactly this, which would be the version I would use personally. I think this would be best as something to add to beverages as a sugar substitute to cut down on calories but I wouldn't bake with it because it doesn't taste enough like sugar. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this and am considering buying more to have around to add to lemonade this summer. I received this free from Influenster in exchange for my review.
Mandy D.
I do not normally do sweeteners I use real sugar to sweeten. I like the idea of this because it is 100% natural but I will not be purchasing it. I received a 2 packet sample in my #renewvoxbox and tried it this morning in my coffee. I dipped my finger in it too to taste it before it was mixed with coffee, milk and small creamer. It was ok at first then left the after taste you get with sweetener. I couldn’t taste it in my coffee but alone no. I still have the after taste in my mouth. I think if you use sweeteners and trying to go more natural give it a try. I received this sample for free for my honest review.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this product for free for testing purposes from influenster in my renew voxbox. I have been using this prior to recieving it for free from influenster. I use the splenda naturals to sweeten my tea instead of using sugar for a healthier choice. I like the taste of it, to me it taste similar to sugar. Splenda naturals has helped me cut down on my sugar intake which is really good for me. Since I use less sugar thanks to splenda naturals I have also lost weight and I feel a lot better.
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Well first off, I received this for free in my #RenewVoxBox...I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Splenda is usually my last Stitch method of what on you whenever I need to sweeten my drink or some type of food. It's a nice and sweet all natural sweetener, you can obviously tell that there's a natural unpolluted with other ingredients type of sweetener like others you can find on the shelves. But for me personally, it's not exactly my cup of tea. Unless I didn't have my other favorite sweetener, then this actually would be going into my cup of tea.
Tabetha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This morning I chose to sweeten my coffee with Splenda Naturals made with 100% Stevia. Which I received free for review. It is delicious. There are NO artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and only non-GMO ingredients made by minimal and common processes.
Coming from someone who uses no other Splenda products, I would definitely buy this one for myself and urge others looking for affordable, healthier sweetener options to give this one a try!
Lexy 🎀.
Niles, OH
I tested the Splenda Naturals zero calorie sweetener in my tea, swapping out my usual stevia extract sweetener.
The Splenda sweetener had the same sweetness as other stevia I’ve tried, but truly lacked the subtle bitter taste that you normally get afterwards. I would recommend this to a friend, it’s a great substitute for sugar. I received the product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sheena M.
If you are trying to eat cleaner and live a healthier lifestyle, this is a perfect substitution for sugar! It does not have as a strong after taste as other sweeteners. My family drinks tea all the time and we love using Stevia as an alternative to sugar.  I cook my tea a little longer when using this sweetener and it really helps.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Does this have a bitter aftertaste like the original Splenda?
vernette J.
how is it in coffee???? don't like to waste a cup all input is considered thank you
Nicole A.
Is this out in stores yet? I have not found this on the shelf.
Johanna R.
Does this leave a weird after taste?
Leela S.
Does this contain any gmo?