SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener

SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a great-tasting, no-calorie, natural sweetener made with two simple non-GMO ingredients: stevia leaf extract and erythritol. Unlike other stevia sweeteners you may have tried, which use stevia extract Reb A, SPLENDA® Naturals does not have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Naturals gets its unique sweetness from Reb D, which is one of the tastiest extracts from the leaf. For more information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please visit www.splenda.com/naturals.​

Does the dissolve or mix well into cold drinks?
What Sweeteners can I use, that are healthy and safe
I heard many artificial sweeteners may cause cancer they have that potential in them.Do anyone know about it?
Start your review of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener!
How would you rate this product?
Marysville, MI
Compared to the original (yellow packet) Splenda packets, I found the natural packets to be a bit fuller. This leads me to believe that the product is actually a little less sweet (since it requires a bit more). There is nothing wrong with this - it's just my observation. The only two downsides (why I did not rate up to 5 stars) is that I find this to be a little "grainier" than original Splenda. It also melts into your warm drink a little slower. For a natural product, however, I quite enjoyed it. I would buy it again, especially in the packets for coffee and tea.
Philadelphia, PA
YUM!  I am a big Stevia fan, but sometimes miss the taste of sucrose.  This natural blend with SPLENDA was a wonderful way to indulge again, in a way that I found more acceptable than "the real thing."  I would recommend this to anyone looking to transition away from the overwhelming sweetness of sugar or artificial sweeteners, or anyone like me, looking for a sensible treat!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My family chose to try this as an alternative to real sugar. We were excited to try it and used it in a variety of different things - like teas, cakes, and muffins. To our devastation, Splenda was nothing as we expected. It has a bitter aftertaste and it gave us a headache every time we used it in anything. I do not recommend.
Huntingdon, PA
We use this all the time at my house. Tastes exactly like sugar, but this is better for you. The only thing I would change about this product is the price tag. Also, this product can be hard to find on the shelves too in the grocery store. Hopefully, they will start to put this product in more stores soon!
Johnstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know how anyone can bear the flavor of any artificial sweetener products. If I were served coffee with it in it by mistake I'd think I'd drank something toxic. They are so bad,I dont understand them. They ruin they food or beverage all together in my opinion.
I like splenda as I try to stay away from sugar as much as possible. I most often put it in my morning coffee either when I make it at home or when I run to starbucks, I don't like black coffee so the splenda helps so much to make it sweeter and taste good
Bethlehem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mean it gets the job done but I never prefer it. I don't know if I would consider myself a repeat user but if it's there at a diner I will reach for it. I would not go out of my way to buy this, that's for sure. I would recommend that others try it out...
I've been using regular Splenda for many years. Saw this and decided to try it, bought the little jar. I have tried Stevia in the past, but just couldn't stand it. But, when I tried this, I was amazed, nothing like before. Can't wait to get more!
Mount Jackson, VA
I love Splenda Naturals! This is the only stevia product I can use, as it’s the only one without an aftertaste. It’s also very reasonably priced, and available for purchase at just about any store. Most importantly, I love that it’s zero calorie.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kingston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love Splenda Brand I Use Alot Of The Sweetener , I Used To Use Sweet & Low , I Don't Have Any Recommendations , I Wouldn't Improve Anything But The Packaging I'd Double The Size , Ofcourse It Met My Expectations , I Would Recommend This To Many People
Ask a question to the Influenster community...