BY NINTENDO #42 in Nintendo Games

Show your true colors splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called inklings in nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the wii u console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter - exclusively on wii u. see more...

Haley C.
Vancouver, BC
While at first Splatoon didn't seem appealing to me, I rented the game and jumped on the bandwagon. The obsession starts slow, but once you get hooked on the game you can't stop. In less than a month I have reached level 20, finished the campaign mode with all of the scrolls, and upgraded most of my gear. My only real complaint is the lack of local multiplayer, which I was hoping would be a lot of fun. While online you have intense and fun game modes to choose from, all you get for local multiplayer is, wait for it.... a balloon popping game. Two players only. Lame.
Francesca D.
One of the most fun games I have played in a while! It is a nice change to see a shooter game that is lighthearted and fun rather than serious and violent. The graphics and style are fun and vibrant. The online gameplay is addicting. The characters and are customizable with different gear. Overall a great time, I highly recommend this game.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Gamer Expert Level 1
I know this is a kids game but I actually love it lol its so fun! I high recommend giving it a try. Oh to be a kid again.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
One of my favorite wii games ever! It's so fun and the graphics are really cute! Great for kids too
Gally S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Much good very good
I look forward to splatoon 2
It is always fun
Marie is better than Callie
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Is this a good game for a 6 year old? My daughter has been asking for this after watching some YouTubers play it. It looks pretty good from the sponsored content but I'd like to know from other players.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is this game about???
Mary C.