BY NINTENDO #44 in Nintendo Games

Show your true colors splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called inklings in nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the wii u console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter - exclusively on wii u. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great game and super fun to play. The only downside is you have to be connected to the internet if you want upgrade or do anything else.
Trisha H.
Lima, OH
Very entertaining game, and sets itself apart from any other game. Great for kids because it requires very little major skills.
yesenia c.
Splatoon looks really cool I really want it you can blast other players in the world and play on line and that makes me want it
Karenn R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this game so much it is do much fun i love playing with my family :) !!
I bought kt from Target and i dont rgretit
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
People of all ages can enjoy this game. I see it as an online coloring book with challenges. Fun to play online.
Lucinda J.
It's fun. Needs some improvements not as good as advertised. Controls don't aim good to shoot the balloons.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI
My son loves the game! His younger brothers love to laugh as he inks things. Not hard for young kids.
Taylor C.
Greencastle, IN
You're a kid, you're a squid. I've played this game for days straight, probably.
Hurray!hurray! Team burger 🍔 is here. Will I assure you guys won’t hate this game, or won’t regret spending money on this. It’s super duper awesome. I really recommend it for competition lovers, painting lovers!! Maybe!!
Heather W.
One of the most unique games I've ever played. I haven't been into online shooters in a long time, but Splatoon has got me hooked. It's super cheery and light-hearted, but actually offers quite the challenge for hardcore gamers as well! We'll also be seeing more and more content over the summer, and we've seen a few new maps and weapons get released so far. This game also has a great single player campaign, with one of the best final bosses of all time.

I managed to snag a squid girl amiibo to match, and the bonuses are well worth getting the figure. But they are totally optional, so no worries if you don't get them.

The only negative I can think of is that the matchmaking is a bit weird, there's no level tiers. So you could be a lvl5 fighting a team of lvl20 players.
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Is this a good game for a 6 year old? My daughter has been asking for this after watching some YouTubers play it. It looks pretty good from the sponsored content but I'd like to know from other players.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is this game about???
Mary C.