BY NINTENDO #44 in Nintendo Games

Show your true colors splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called inklings in nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the wii u console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter - exclusively on wii u. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lynn S.
Lompoc, CA
This game is a shooting game meant for Kids and family. Instead of shooting rounds you are shooting ink on the ground. The goal of the game is to cover as much ground as possible. This game is addictiving. In the first month of getting it I logged in over 200 hours.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
This is such a fun game, for adults and kids. Your painting the most area for the win. You can team up, alone even online. You get different srayers, characters, special abilities. Not a violent game, cartoon characters, friendly battles.
Patricia D.
Bought it as soon as it was available via gameshop my kids played it but now it isn't a game they will turn to anymore, it gets boring not much else to do. It doesn't have new levels and same music that you can't stand. It's expensive still to buy this game.
Sophia J.
Temecula, CA
Honestly one of the best games I've ever played. It's very unique and playable for all ages and types of gamers. It seems like every time I play the time just flies by and I enjoy every minute of it. The game design is bright and colorful and the game play is just as quirky and fun. It's definitely a game I can see myself playing for years.
Andrea E.
Husband just bought this game for our 5 year old and the whole house is addicted. The best thing about this game is the ease of controls and its not intimidating for younger players. Its a lot of fun, I just wish it was a 1-4 players game.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Addicted! addiction on a whole new level, with all the cool updates and clothing options your mind is in a wonderland. I simply can't get enough! kid friendly as well.
Rachel D.
This game is so adorably fun! You can play with friends, online, ranked, or 1 vs 1 local. It's such a cute game, but easily addicting! My 4 year old son can play it too, and do decent at it. Definitely recommend!
Jen A.
This game's so much fun and addictive! You don't just need online to play the game. You can play story mode, but online games are way more fun. This game was made to play with everyone around the world.
Patricia P.
Natick, MA
Love this game still playing it! I mostly play online battles. Which is why I like this game, instead of beating the game and never play it again. I play this all the time due to the online aspect.
Laina T.
Addicting! And fun for a huge range of ages. I will be the first one to say I do not like shooters but there's something different about this one! The rank battles are my favorite ;) My only wish is we had multiplayer so the family could play a match together.
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Is this a good game for a 6 year old? My daughter has been asking for this after watching some YouTubers play it. It looks pretty good from the sponsored content but I'd like to know from other players.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is this game about???
Mary C.