BY NINTENDO #60 in Nintendo Games

Show your true colors splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called inklings in nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the wii u console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter - exclusively on wii u. see more...

McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is so much fun! Its great for different types of people. I love playing in the battles with online players. My favorite tool is the paint brush. My boyfriend likes more of the story mode game and he enjoys the paint guns more. this game is fun for all ages even though I think it is meant for more of a younger age but still fun!
Amanda B.
While this game's release left many questions to be answered, over time the patches, updates, and unlockable content has made it more than worth its price! My husband and I enjoy playing both the story mode and online battles and each have our own character and favorite weapons. We're excited to see what comes next!
Diana Z.
Kirkland, WA
This game looks very kiddish and silly, but it's so much fun! It's basically a cute version of Halo, a first player shooter. There are a bunch of interesting weapons to choose from too. I love playing on the different stages and battling online. The story is also great to play. I recommend it for all ages!
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
It so hard for me to find video games I like because the gloomy colors stress me out. This game is so fun and colorful and there's online mode so you always have competition. I wish there were more games like splatoon
Karen L.
One of the best games of the year! The online game play has to be one of my most fav parts of this game! Seriously do yourself a favor and get this game! Splatfest every month if you are a competitive person you will love this game
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
My kids and husband love this game. But it only holds my 9-year-old daughters attention for short periods of time. I would say overall a fun game but she may not really be the demographic they aim for anyway.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
My husband and myself have been playing another game since beta ( League of Legends) and find ourselves getting bored or find that the games drag on for sometime...this game is short,intense and to the point. Normal, ranks or normal stage game play. This is one of my favorites for sure!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
This gAme is so addicting! Lots of clothes to buy that have their own perks, the online matches are great because it's very uncanny of Nintendo. There's ranks and stuff. Great to play with friends too
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
I am only giving this 3 stars because it's not challenging but it is frustrating because you don't have a map to see where everyone is. My kids love it but I feel the online play is laggy at times.
Tom B.
Rexburg, ID
This game is soooooo fun. The bright colors and awesome game play make it something the wii u desperately needs. The only thing the keeps it from getting five stars is the lack of local multiplayer.
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Is this a good game for a 6 year old? My daughter has been asking for this after watching some YouTubers play it. It looks pretty good from the sponsored content but I'd like to know from other players.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is this game about???
Mary C.