BY NINTENDO #42 in Nintendo Games

Show your true colors splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called inklings in nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the wii u console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter - exclusively on wii u. see more...

Krissa W.
Chester, VA
My boyfriend bought this game for my 6 year old son the other week and my son has not played hardly any other video games except this. He absolutely loves it and I have to admit I have enjoyed watching him play the game. So many neat levels. We are going to get some amiibo figures soon to match up with the game for him. He mainly started out playing the single player campaign, but quickly moved on to online battles which he really enjoys doing.
Bri B.
This game is SUPER fun for kids and adults alike! Our son begged for this game over a year ago and we didn't have a WiiU so we kept saying no. Finally we just purchased the WiiU and this game and he was so happy. We've had this about a year and even though we've beat all of it, we still have fun playing online.
Kate R.
This game is a lot of fun. As someone who isn't into FPS games this gives the fun of those games with different objectives. It's good for any age. Cost is about the same as any other game, but well worth the price. I would definite recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun game.
Tanyalynnette P.
Schenectady, NY
Family Night is awesome again!

It's not a fight with guns game - it's good family fun - it's virtual paintball with a twist. No one dies and everyone is laughing!

Mixed age children, ages 9-18 plus two adults and we have a blast playing this.

There is also individual mode for skills building
Jordan S.
This is a fun family game! I love all the different weapons and maps. You also get to choose what your character wears and the outfit you choose can help you with upgrades and abilities. I could play this game all day. Super fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Fun game and the objective is nice and simple. Very family friendly. However, the colors are so bright neon and the control using the wii u console takes some getting used to, so be careful of playing it for too long or you can get pretty bad eye strain.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
During winter break from school I would stay up until the sun came out playing this game. I'm upset that the Splatfests have ended, but I hope that people still appreciate the leap Nintendo has made with this kind of game. I love it so much!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Splatoon is an awesomely fun game to play and is great for any age. As long as you can use the controls, it's easy to pick up. There are several different modes to play in online and plenty of opportunity for interaction and competition. Super fun!
Emma D.
Love this game. I'm not big into video games so I like the fast paced nature of the game. It's super easy to learn how to play and to customize your character. The only way it could get better would be the addition of off-line multi-player.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is so much fun! Its great for different types of people. I love playing in the battles with online players. My favorite tool is the paint brush. My boyfriend likes more of the story mode game and he enjoys the paint guns more. this game is fun for all ages even though I think it is meant for more of a younger age but still fun!
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
Is this a good game for a 6 year old? My daughter has been asking for this after watching some YouTubers play it. It looks pretty good from the sponsored content but I'd like to know from other players.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is this game about???
Mary C.