Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Gael L.Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Brittany M.

BY NINTENDO

Ink-splatting action is back and fresher than ever Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic 4 vs. 4 action shooter. For the first time, take TurfWar battles on-the-go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. You can also compete in frenetic online matches like before. Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon, and two years have also passed in the game world, leading to an evolution in fashion trends and new styles of weapons and gear. Staying fresh never looked so good. Features: New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons. Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer TurfWar battles, whether in TV mode of on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return. New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control. New Trends - Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon in real life, and two years have also passed in the game world. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well. Fresh Updates - Similar to Splatoon for Wii U, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content. Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options. TurfWar - Iconic 4 vs. 4 TurfWar battles return. The goal is to splay ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. see more...

• Anyone else loving Splatoon 2?! 🙋❤ Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Let's be real, the Nintendo Switch is still fairly new and is hard for people to get their hands on right now. As far as games go, there is little in the market. That being said, let's review this game!

I love this game. I loved it for the Wii U, and this is a great part 2 to add to your collection of games. It doesn't take long to get the hang of gameplay and it is E-rated, which is typically 10 years and older. If we are being honest, my 5 year old plays this game with ease with her 30 yr old father! Literally anyone can enjoy this game.
The rules and gameplay is pretty simple, 'splat your way to the top!' The goal is to have your team of players cover more territory in their color of paint in this online co-op game!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This game is seriously awesome. This is coming from a person who does not game and never has. I am addicted to this game. My fiancé has the switch and I picked it up to play a match. I haven't put the game down since. They also have fun things like championship matches that go for a whole day. They have two teams and you pick the one you want. This last one was ketchup va. Mayo. I would recommend this game to anyone. Go splat some stuff!!!
Gael L.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
I love the graphics! The characters are really cute.. we bought this just few minutes ago since bestbuy is right across the street..lol! So far so good.. hubby and I are both having fun testing it.. #geekcouple #splatoon2
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
This is a fantastic game that lets your children play a gun game without actually being violent. It is 2 teams pretty much playing paintball seeing who can cover more ground with paint. My 5 year old loves it and so does my 12 year old. Wonderful family game.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dorado
BEST GAME EVER! I freaking love this! I play it almost everyday and its amazing! Very entertaining, can be competitive or you can just play to have fun. MY only complaint is that its hard to play with your friends on the same team, and you need voice chat to create a room or something. But other than that great game, it has salmon run which i love, you know, in case you get tired of painting. The weapons are cool and they have a great variety. I wish they had more clothes tho but still awesome,
emily n.
emily n.
Berlin
This game is so awesome! My boyfriend said before it was out he wanted to get it  but I wasn't sure as I never played it before. Then there was the Splatoon2 fest where you could try it for a couple of hours and it was incredible! I had so much fun. Right now I'm obsessed with it. I can't stop playing it!
Gally S.
Gally S.
100/10 so fun so great, not much different from splatoon 1 but salmon run is very fun!! I love it and play it everyday. It is worth it, I wish I could play longer without getting a headache