BY SPLAT #6 in Temporary Hair Color

Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .

Splat Washables Bright Hair Color
  • "This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coverage" in 3 reviews
  • "This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance." in 1 review
  • "I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product." in 1 review
  • "works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow cases" in 1 review
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
Review for: Totally Red more...
Literally could not deal with this hair color. It came out so Bozo the Clown red. It was terrible. It left my hair splotchy and dead and just awful.

My friend helped me with this and I ended up spending another 8 hours and $300 the next day fixing this disaster.
Allanah N.
Atco, NJ
Review for: Other more...
First of all, shame on you splat! Your products are sooooo bad for your hair. Do you guys use this stuff?? I do not recommend if you don’t want to fry your hair and have to cut it all off. The color last for maybe a few weeks if you wash it cold and use color safe products. But, make sure you don’t do anything that takes energy, because boy that stuff will drip in to your eyes, mouth, and clothes. Not worth the near ten dollars they charge you per box either.
kayla b.
I honestly don't think people should use splat it's not good for your hair even if it is washable so I don't like this item
Cheyenne L.
Racine, WI
I used it on my little sister, it was the first time dying her hair, and come to find out she's allergic to it. She had bumps and rashes all over her face that was the last time I used Splat
April L.
Santa Maria
Review for: Hot 4 Pink more...
Don't really like it when I color my hair it stained my tub and it was hard to take off plus it only last me for a month 😠
Tessa B.
Absolutely will never by anything from splat again. I used this product, knowing it is washable. My hair holds color so I didn't think anything of it. Every time it rained or my head got even a little wet for literally months after I used this it looked like I was bleed from the head. All the hair dye was falling down my neck and face.
Cassondra Z.
Marquette
I love this product the color is so bright. They color was incredible and amazing. I have dark hair and I was surprise it took as well as it did and it was very easy to use. I would buy it again the color lasted forever.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Electric Blue more...
I bought my niece this a few months ago because she wanted blue hair like mine. The product comes out as this weird paste that you have to comb through a section of hair. It's kinda like paint. It smells so much like chemicals that it's hard to deal with for me. But once this paste dried onto her hair it started to flake. This stuff left her hair so stiff I could of sliced a few bananas with it. Then not only was it stiff, it got everywhere. Her face had blue in it, our hands had blue on them, and even her shirt. I would not recommend this.
Kati M.
Mount Gilead , OH
This wasn't a really good product for me and my hair. I used it once or twice on my hair, but my friends have used it as well. It did have a nice scent but it wasn't long lasting for me, it came out a week after. I'd rather stick to getting my hair done with something else and I would not buy this product again.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
I bought this product because I wanted something different. I like purple and I figured that It would show nicely if I put it over some of my blonde streaks. Well there was not even near enough product too do my whole head and it was terrible to get off my sick. It wasn't a permanent hair color as it only lasted for a couple days and it would change colors overtime I would wash my hair. I wouldn't recommend this product too anyone who wants a fun color in there hair
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Wich is your favorite color?
Kamaria L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Is it worth it? Or should i just go with coloring in the salon for a more lasting effect?
Grace L.
I have medium brown hair (as in, when it's wet, my hair looks dark brown, but it's light enough that I get blonde highlights in the sun) - and I want to dye my hair temporarily pink without bleaching. It's very, very important that there is no lasting color or damage. Will this product work for me? What color would you recommend?
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Once applied to your hair, is it very visible?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How long to these last? Is it worth it or more like a short temp color

Target