5 varieties available
Splat Washables Bright Hair Color
3.59 / 5 based on 323 Reviews
Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coverage" in 3 reviews
- "This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color." in 1 review
- "This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance." in 1 review
- "I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product." in 1 review
- "works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow cases" in 1 review
I had a light blue colour. It worked amazingly. The colour was super pigmented. The dye smelled like candy and made my hair really soft
8h11 de me dire que t'es sur insta Facebook a la fin de l'année prochaine pour la fin de l'année prochaine pour la fin de la chance
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Nice product! The purple was really nice and it washed out easily. Easy to apply and didn’t cause me any problems!
Eu sempre quis usar esse daí mas como sempre tô pintando meu cabelo de colorido não faz muito sentido kkkkkk
Q & A
Wich is your favorite color?
Is it worth it? Or should i just go with coloring in the salon for a more lasting effect?
I have medium brown hair (as in, when it's wet, my hair looks dark brown, but it's light enough that I get blonde highlights in the sun) - and I want to dye my hair temporarily pink without bleaching. It's very, very important that there is no lasting color or damage. Will this product work for me? What color would you recommend?
Once applied to your hair, is it very visible?
How long to these last? Is it worth it or more like a short temp color
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos