BY SPLAT #10 in Temporary Hair Color

Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .

Splat Washables Bright Hair Color
  • "This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coverage" in 3 reviews
  • "This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance." in 1 review
  • "I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product." in 1 review
  • "works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow cases" in 1 review
Laura D.
Review for: Hot 4 Pink more...
These colors are intense! I mainly recommend these for friends looking to either have long wear color or looking to color their extensions because it is so hard to remove
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
The kids had a lot of fun with this. It is temporary wash out dye. We tried the hot pink. It was a little messy. It did not show up well and was not very easy to wash out. It stained a little
Briana D.
I don't love this product but I also don't hate it I would just prefer to use a different bright color brand. When I was washing from my hair the dye got everywhere and it stains very badly, I also felt like this was a very runny hair dye and hard to control.
Celina O.
Tucson
Review for: Totally Red more...
This stuff got my hair super bright red the first application I used it ! My hair looked awesome ! The only downside is that it made my hair super dry and damaged
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
I use to color my hair red and this hair dye stains your skin like crazy and it's ridiculously hard to get it off, make sure to not get on your forehead and also double glove cause your hands will be red for a very long time. I was disappointed with the product cause it washes off easily so I had to retouch my hair every two weeks which caused my hair to be so damaged. The red is very bright and intense so I loved it but I'd never go red again with this hair dye. Definitely wouldn't recommend!!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Review for: Purple Swag more...
I purchased this product at my local ULTA beauty. I was pretty excited to have purple hair for a couple days. My hair was pretty light to start off with, about a level 8. I figured the hair stain would take decently well. The color was easy to use & apply to my hair. It also has a grape scent to it (which I really liked). I'd say the stain had a good pigment to it & lasted a handful of washes. I have medium length hair and probably could have benefited from two boxes though! But other than that I would give this two thumbs up!
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Electric Blue more...
I bought my niece this a few months ago because she wanted blue hair like mine. The product comes out as this weird paste that you have to comb through a section of hair. It's kinda like paint. It smells so much like chemicals that it's hard to deal with for me. But once this paste dried onto her hair it started to flake. This stuff left her hair so stiff I could of sliced a few bananas with it. Then not only was it stiff, it got everywhere. Her face had blue in it, our hands had blue on them, and even her shirt. I would not recommend this.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Every single person I see bitching about the kids making up school days, can’t spell themselves. Homie, you should know first hand that education is important- and you could use some make-up days, too.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Review for: Purple Swag more...
I was looking for a fun subtle purple look to my blonde hair that would wash it after a few washes.
This was okay, kind of spotty and splotchy and didn't give me even color through out. Some parts were more purple than others, but that could have been my hair being porous and may not have been the product. This is also affordable if you don't want to pay a lot in a salon.
Valerie E.
Review for: Totally Red more...
I absolutely love Splat! I've been using it since middle school when I first started experimenting with hair colors for my hair. I have used every color they have, including Totally Red. I love that Walgreens and Target has them, and sometimes you can get them for a great deal. I love this color, because it is a perfect shade of red. My only complaint about the dye, is that it does stain your skin if your messy applying it. I highly recommend this product to both family and friends.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Arizona
I've seen this product many times while shopping and considered purchasing a few times but I have a couple questions, first, if i have dark hair would i have to bleach my hair first to get a better effect, and how long will it last?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How long to these last? Is it worth it or more like a short temp color
Vanessa c.
Would any one recommend this product for a single day of colored hair ? I really don't want to mess up my hair at all I love my natural color and my hair has never been dyed
Shandee M.
I've been wanting to dye the under part of my hair a bright color and not sure which one. If I used this product to test the possible choices, how many washed would it take until the color was out completely?
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Can I use this on my very dry ends hair?

Amazon