BY SPLAT #6 in Temporary Hair Color

Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .

Splat Washables Bright Hair Color
  • "This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coverage" in 3 reviews
  • "This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance." in 1 review
  • "I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product." in 1 review
  • "works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow cases" in 1 review
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
For a semi permanent wear this is great and lasted quite a while and I really liked the washed out purple look that gave me more of a lavender. And super easy to dye over when I grew tired of it
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
Review for: Electric Blue more...
I absolutely hated this product. I suggest going to a professional to have your hair done if you really want a color, like blue, in your hair. The color didn't turn out right and I felt like I wasted time and money. :(
Melody C.
W Hempstead, NY
Review for: Purple Swag more...
Wasn't very pigmented on dark hair but was noticeable if you really paid attention , but not as bright as I thought or hoped it would be , if you have dark hair I wouldn't recommend it but if you have a lighter color go for it!
Ashley N.
I've used this product multiple times and it's a very nice, vibrant color, however it waked out within about 5 washes. It then turns into a not so nice color. :(
Anastasia S.
Review for: Electric Blue more...
I bought this for my schools sporting events to show some extra school spirit and I loved it! It showed up great on my dark brown hair too! Just watch out because it rubs in clothing
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Hot 4 Pink more...
I love this hair color for making fun colors! I use the hot pink one every year for our fundraising events. I actually currently have it in my hair, and I LOVE how bright it is!!
maya s.
I love Splat hair dyes. I use these every year for Halloween or if I just feel like coloring my hair. They wash out good with shampoo and they're just bright and fun to use!
Brandie R.
I love splat. they have such pretty colors. this wash out is good for Halloween, homecoming, or for someone like me who just loves poppy color without the commitment.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I never have colored my hair. The first time I did was with his! I did random purple highlights . I love how they looked ! The color lasted a while. Looked so good.
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
I use this before in the summer and it's OK it washed out very fast it didn't last as long as it was supposed to and I feel like I had apply a lot just to get color
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Wich is your favorite color?
Kamaria L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Is it worth it? Or should i just go with coloring in the salon for a more lasting effect?
Grace L.
I have medium brown hair (as in, when it's wet, my hair looks dark brown, but it's light enough that I get blonde highlights in the sun) - and I want to dye my hair temporarily pink without bleaching. It's very, very important that there is no lasting color or damage. Will this product work for me? What color would you recommend?
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Once applied to your hair, is it very visible?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How long to these last? Is it worth it or more like a short temp color

Target