Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Electric Blue more...
I bought my niece this a few months ago because she wanted blue hair like mine. The product comes out as this weird paste that you have to comb through a section of hair. It's kinda like paint. It smells so much like chemicals that it's hard to deal with for me. But once this paste dried onto her hair it started to flake. This stuff left her hair so stiff I could of sliced a few bananas with it. Then not only was it stiff, it got everywhere. Her face had blue in it, our hands had blue on them, and even her shirt. I would not recommend this.