Splat Washables Bright Hair Color

Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .

will this work on dark hair?
Does this take out faded red hair that turned orange ?
How are results on dark hair?
Start your review of Splat Washables Bright Hair Color!
Product Highlights
“This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coverage” in reviews
“This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color.” in reviews
works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow cases” in reviews
“This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance.” in reviews
“I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product.” in reviews
Kittanning, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Hot 4 Pink
Please be careful!!!! Splat is EXTREMELY hard to get out if hair. I dyed a pink strip into my platinum blonde hair (that i get bleached every 3-4 months) and it took my hairdresser two sessions of putting extra bleach on the strip to get it out. She begged me to not use it anymore unless you want it in there for a VERY long time. Especially if you don’t get your hair bleached regularly splat is a commitment! If you’re into it and want a long lasting color this product is absolutely perfect for you.
Wantagh, NY
Review for: Purple Swag, Electric Blue, Purple Swag, Totally Red
These products are advertised as no bleach however if you have dark hair and want these to show up you should bleach it. I have light blonde hair and the pink barely showed up, however the purple was very strong in my hair and stayed in much longer than the box said. read the instructions carefully and use gloves this stuff stains skin!
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Electric Blue
This is just for the entire splat line. It’s a horrible product that’s just completely wrong for your hair. There’s other better quality brands to use and this one isn’t it. I actually bleached my hair and used their ombré kit. The color didn’t last past 3 washes. Never using again and I don’t recommend you do either.
Waycross, GA
Review for: Purple Swag
I don’t know if it’s just me but this hair color brand has never worked for me. I’ve tried 3 colors and it would fade very quickly. The colors are as expected but I’m disappointed because the color doesn’t hold in my hair as I hoped.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Electric Blue
I like this stuff because i dont have to commit if i want some blue in my hair. While it is a little harder to see on dark hair, it still shows and looks great. Washes out easily, not crunchy.
Manassas, VA
It was fun in high school and provided the change of hair color for my daily routine. It was a good color for my hair, but I don’t think it would show as bright on someone with darker hair. I would recommend this product.
Review for: Purple Swag, Hot 4 Pink, Electric Blue, Totally Red
I have tried almost every color in this collection!! These are the best bright fun colors of hair dye I have ever used. They actually last a while before fading!! The bleach in the kits also work great. Once your hair is lightened you are only depositing color so it isn’t damaging your hair. Trying to color over these brown or blonde isn’t always easy. They still some how leave a tint of the color behind especially in the sunlight.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Purple Swag
So I thought when it says washable that it wouldn't come out until I waded my hair. Well boy was I Wrong you could rub it out with your hand or brush it doesn't last through a day at all the color was nice but because it wouldn't say in for more than an hour or two it was a waste of money
The colors were vibrant and bright even though they were sticky at first, after the first wash it feels like real hair, it’s a perfect for if you want to dye your hair but you don’t want it to be permanent
Review for: Hot 4 Pink
These colors are intense! I mainly recommend these for friends looking to either have long wear color or looking to color their extensions because it is so hard to remove
Ask a question to the Influenster community...