Hair CareHair ColorTemporary Hair ColorSplat
Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 15oz

Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz

Easy to apply bright hair color, washes out with shampoo. .

Does this product have a very chemical smell to it? also is it easy to apply? Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz
Need some help need some ideas of what colour to get my hair done next month when hairdressers open? I have already been a good few colours Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz
Can you strip red hair dye out of your hair Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz ?
Start your review of Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz!
Product Highlights
This is a cool hair dye that I've applied in my friends hair, it has almost full coveragein reviews
This hair dye works great for people who want a temporary change of hair color.in reviews
works well on lighter colored hair, but also stains towles and pillow casesin reviews
This is a great product if you're looking for a quick surprising change in your appearance.in reviews
I have used this and it does wash out easy and it doesn't last long but once u get in the rain ur color will run down your neck and ruin your clothes so make sure its not raining when you use this product.in reviews
Amanda R.
Owego , NY
Review for: Purple Swag
I purchased this product at my local ULTA beauty. I was pretty excited to have purple hair for a couple days. My hair was pretty light to start off with, about a level 8. I figured the hair stain would take decently well. The color was easy to use & apply to my hair. It also has a grape scent to it (which I really liked). I'd say the stain had a good pigment to it & lasted a handful of washes. I have medium length hair and probably could have benefited from two boxes though! But other than that I would give this two thumbs up!
Casondra F.
Ashland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Totally Red
I used this product on my sister's hair and also my son. I love the color as its so bright. It works best with blonde hair. It still shows up with dark hair just not as good. I don't like that it stains you hands clothes and everything you use. Every after several washs the color just kept coming out. My hands were staind for a while. Evern though I love this color I would not recommend this product to anyone unless you like stained clothes and tubs. It isn't worth it to me.
Daja P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Electric Blue
The splat hair dye is ok. It just it really don't shine for the dark hair people. You have to bleach it first before you wanna put that in. If your outside you can see it in the sun but that's it. It's a little disappointing.
Lauren H.
Review for: Hot 4 Pink
I love this stuff! It lasts exactly as long as it's supposed to and the colour is fantastic! You'll always pop with Splat!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Review for: Totally Red
I love buying the Splat hair color in Red! It makes my hair look so pretty for longer than the others! Just hate that it stain everything!
Emma C.
Review for: Splat Washables Hair Color
pros: very pigmented, color is the same as it is on the box and is bright, pretty easy to use, good to use if you're experimenting with dying your hair.
cons: messy, when it's dry it's kind of crunchy in the hair, in my opinion it doesn't look good.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Review for: Purple Swag
I was looking for a fun subtle purple look to my blonde hair that would wash it after a few washes. This was okay, kind of spotty and splotchy and didn't give me even color through out. Some parts were more purple than others, but that could have been my hair being porous and may not have been the product. This is also affordable if you don't want to pay a lot in a salon.
Tammy M.
Review for: Splat Washables Hair Color
I was not happy with splat. It washed out way too fast. If you are looking for something for only a few days, than this would be it.
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
Review for: Totally Red
It definitely is red but it doesn't just wash out it takes a little while and in the mean time your tub shower towels will all be turning red just to much for me .
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,704 reviews
Review for: Totally Red
I should've bought two boxes bc I ran out of bleach but it actually turned out pretty good, for under $10 and me doing it at home by myself! I'll be buying two boxes next time. Watch out though it does bleed on pillows even after first wash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danni Ella S.
Akron
il y a 10 mois
Chris B. il y a 5 mois
Simple answer: yes, but it is not easy. Tldr: Based on your hair, you should have an easier time than some. Yours seems to be the relative thickness of mine so its going to take a little more abuse from stripper or bleach. My recommendation: Use some powder bleach like Quik-Brite with a good 40 Developer and let sit for no longer than 25 minutes. Treat post-stripped hair with argon oil, avocado oil or keratin depending on what your hair needs.