suggested searches

2 star

10%

1 star

12%

Nice colour. Stains easily and fades very fast. I use 2 packages for medium lenght hair. Not damage hair and nice fragarance.

Product reviewed: Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz

I am giving 3 stars only because of the awesome color. But it also stains everything else. The red is a nightmare to get out if you ever want to dye your hair another color.

Product reviewed: Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz

Not going to lie this stuff will STAIN ANY AND EVERYTHING !!! BUTTT....It works SOOOO freaking good !!! This is legit the only red I use when I go red that I've found to be soo BRIGHT && VIBRANT && BEAUTIFUL!!! Like I said you do have to be very careful when you use it because it will stain any && everything , but it's worth it!!! I absolutely love SPLAT !! There colors are so bright and vibrant and beautiful if you haven't tried you definitely should 😊☺☺❤❤ you will fall in LOVE !!!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this product have a very chemical smell to it? also is it easy to apply? Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz
Need some help need some ideas of what colour to get my hair done next month when hairdressers open? I have already been a good few colours Splat Washable Hair Color - Totally Red - 1.5oz
more questions